Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My comment was meant to point out how negative you are. (There is always two ways to make a point right).
My comment had little to do with the dates for beta. ..
Maybe I’m not smart enough to have made that obvious to someone as brilliant as yourself though. :)
Look at his sentence structure? With grammar like that, surely he's a genius? Please don't make fun of genius people?

Then go buy a Mini. How many times does it have to be stated; Tesla does not operate that way?

Again. TESLA DOES NOT CARE about your insurance situation. You have no legal recourse here either.

You can either accept or refuse the delivery. Those are your only two options.
@glide

“Go buy a mini.!?” “How many times does it have to be stated.!?” LOL

What aren’t you following? Are you even reading the comments? All of this has been covered, awhile ago.

Dude straight up… you’re a F’n TROLL. You offer no valuable input and seem to write on here just to write and comment. You have said the same thing over and over again without any response. You’re comments have been read and intentionally ignored.

Move the F—— on. Let it go… I’ve already decided I don’t care what you have to say. You seem to be a *sugar*-stirrer, restating the same, redundant and unhelpful information over and over again. Thanks but no thanks

The funniest bit is that you don’t even understand what I am stating concerning my insurance but yet you are making comments on it. Your are one of those guys that make comments like they are fact and really have no clue. I absolutely do have legal recourse here. My guess would be that you don’t even know there are different rules and regulations for different states regarding dealers. Again, Tesla doesn’t even have full luxuries of a dealer here in Texas.

We’ve already established my options without the unappreciated input from you and there are more than you’ve stated.

Seriously… where’s the block button? Go away

EDIT: I have found the “IGNORE” button. Hopefully that works and I don’t see anything else from you.

Last edited:
@glide

What aren’t you following? Are you even reading the comments? All of this has been covered, awhile ago.

Dude straight up… you’re a F’n TROLL. You offer no valuable input and seem to write on here just to write and comment. You have said the same thing over and over again without any response. You’re comments have been read and intentionally ignored.

Move the F—— on. Let it go… I’ve already decided I don’t care what you have to say. You seem to be a *sugar*-stirrer, restating the same, redundant and unhelpful information over and over again. Thanks but no thanks

The funniest bit is that you don’t even understand what I am stating concerning my insurance but yet you are making comments on it. Your are one of those guys that make comments like they are fact and really have no clue. I absolutely do have legal recourse here. My guess would be that you don’t even know there are different rules and regulations for different states regarding dealers. Again, Tesla doesn’t even have full luxuries of a dealer here in Texas.

We’ve already established my options without the unappreciated input from you and there are more than you’ve stated.

EDIT: I have found the “IGNORE” button. Hopefully that works and I don’t see anything else from you.
@PLAIDsky ”Ignore” button IS a very effective TMC tool; one that works!

@glide

Glide’s only purpose here is to sow discontent. He’s got a bone to pick with Tesla and uses every available opportunity to make it known.

• Informative
Reactions: impastu
Alright, so the update to unlock 90 MPH AP that was promised in "the weeks ahead" when I picked up my Vision only Model 3 in June still hasn't been released? Do we have any visibility whatsoever on when these features that we paid for will be unlocked? Between this and the Cybertruck specs being pulled from their site, this company's marketing is based on intentional lies until they prove otherwise. Legacy manufacturers can't get into the luxury EV space soon enough IMO.
You are REALLY impatient. First, I am unaware of any speed limit above 80 mph. It was 90 mph on older cars anyway (not a big difference). Do you complain that you are limited to 10 mph over the speed limit on every road other than a highway (it always was the case)? I am on FSD beta, it is doing just fine in straight line driving, so you may expect to get to 90 on highways soon. Have you been promised other features, like live camera view, when you ordered your car? Are you on 36.5.8 now? Enjoy your Halloween spooking children and ...

I’m always dubious of people saying the wipers are “much improved in the latest update” (no offence).

It’s been said several times in the past, and I think it’s more likely to be a confluence of conditions that make the auto wipers happen to work better on one particular journey, rather than an actual marked, consistent change in their behaviour.

I’m trying to be optimistic but at the end of the day it’s still cameras trying to guess what rain looks like, rather than a sensor that is proven technology.
“No offence”? My opinion counts for nothing?

My conclusion is based on direct observation, monitoring and evaluation, comparing the “auto” wiper performance in my car and my car only, before and after the update.

I don’t recall you sitting in my car during my drive in the rain this morning.

• Funny
Reactions: Durzel
Got out of the wrong side of bed this morning?

I simply said I've seen several people say, after previous updates, that they felt the new wipers were markedly better, but there's never been an actual consensus on it and people have carried on complaining about how crap they are - hence "I'm dubious".

Hell, I've even been guilty of thinking that they seemed better on a given journey, and by concidence having done an update previously thought it had "made them better", but in actual fact they've revealed themselves to be just as crap on a subsequent journey.

Maybe your car is special, like your "fly off the handle" attitude.

*shrug*

You're welcome to disagree, but is it really necessary to attack me personally?

Sorry, they do not eliminate the blind spot on my Model 3. Period.

And I consider them very dangerous, because people might think it's safe to go when it's not.
It is because 1) you obviously can’t read.

2) you are going around spreading negative reviews all over the place as a matter of fact WHEN YOU DIDNT EVEN USE THEM.

What kind of ridiculous BS is that. I found these on a FB group and they were recommended by an admin. Probably about 100 or so model 3s in our area have these and absolutely love them. Many in our local meets.

How in the hell can you hold something up and tell if it reduces blind spots?! You can’t…

So per your negative reviews all over the internet you didn’t use them, they went back unused, but you are sure they don’t work?! Because I have them on my 3, and my Y and I know of again nearly 100 people in our local groups that also have these and think they are incredible lifesavers.

2) the website clearly says they are not made to be the shape of the glass. They are made to align like the pictures but the angular shape allows the mirror to move to its max position. They also state Tesla has changed the mirror housing on some brand new cars and shows how that might impact it. Our Y is like that.

So you didn’t use them, you didn’t road test them and you didn’t read, but you are spreading nasty negative reviews all over the internet? Sound reasonable and intelligent to me…. NOT.

Why not just install per the instructions and try them. Amazon would take them back used if they don’t meet your needs….

Some small US company worked hard to create what is actually an incredible product if you actually read/ use them. Mind you, if you read 3M directions from 3M, many acrylic adhesives need to be set with heat. Another stupid falsely stated fact of yours.

What you are doing here is shameful behavior and YOU are hurting the safety of others. My family is safer because of these.

I also teach my children about opinionated idiots like you who know nothing and act like know it all’s. You literally spelled it all out for anyone who reads… take this crap down

Cat's out of the bag. All Youtube original FSD Beta Tester are sack of $hi7 and should be sent to jail for falsifying for their own monetary gain.

For anyone disagreeing, shame on you.. You ARE nothing but a cancer to the society.

I just downloaded the 10.3.1 and took it for a test drive and firmly believe that FSD 10.3.1 will get someone killed soon or later. Getting rid of the radar and replacing with Tesla vision is the stupidest idea with our current hardware and only 8 cameras. No wonder it takes unnecessary wide turns at the start of the turn and hugging the side as it accelerates out of the corner. Due to the angle of the camera view on sides, it can't see at certain angles. Using the FSD is like being on a roller coaster ride and you better have your hands on the wheel at all times with extremely quick reflexes. In all honesty, it's just added stress to drive rather than being able to enjoy the technology that Elon Musk has sold us on. I feel pity for the buyers that purchased this half baked pos for $10k. Don't get me wrong, I immensely enjoy driving my 2020 M3 but let's cut the crap with rosy dreams that this is why we purchased FSD. If you are TSLA long, or have position in TSLA, good for you, but stop fu#$%ing lying and posting crap of how great the FSD is. For those of you that have purchased FSD at it's full price, my sincere pity on you. And for those of us that fought and clawed to get the score to be used as a Beta testers, we are just fools and put the risk of ourselves, our family and those around us in a jeopardy and harms way. You call yourself "early adopters" and feel good about doing something for the good for others and envision being a frontier to advanced technology. I just wanna shake you hard and just say "hey idiot, you are not getting paid for this".... You are not Neil Armstrong. You are nothing but a dufus that got reared bad. Really bad. Face the facts. Wake up. For god's sake, Elon Musk is a visionary, and we are nothing but a sheep.

What makes me angry is that one of you idiots using the FSD will get some innocent bystander killed eventually.

Cat's out of the bag. All Youtube original FSD Beta Tester are sack of $hi7 and should be sent to jail for falsifying for their own monetary gain.

For anyone disagreeing, shame on you.. You ARE nothing but a cancer to the society.

I just downloaded the 10.3.1 and took it for a test drive and firmly believe that FSD 10.3.1 will get someone killed soon or later. Getting rid of the radar and replacing with Tesla vision is the stupidest idea with our current hardware and only 8 cameras. No wonder it takes unnecessary wide turns at the start of the turn and hugging the side as it accelerates out of the corner. Due to the angle of the camera view on sides, it can't see at certain angles. Using the FSD is like being on a roller coaster ride and you better have your hands on the wheel at all times with extremely quick reflexes. In all honesty, it's just added stress to drive rather than being able to enjoy the technology that Elon Musk has sold us on. I feel pity for the buyers that purchased this half baked pos for $10k. Don't get me wrong, I immensely enjoy driving my 2020 M3 but let's cut the crap with rosy dreams that this is why we purchased FSD. If you are TSLA long, or have position in TSLA, good for you, but stop fu#$%ing lying and posting crap of how great the FSD is. For those of you that have purchased FSD at it's full price, my sincere pity on you. And for those of us that fought and clawed to get the score to be used as a Beta testers, we are just fools and put the risk of ourselves, our family and those around us in a jeopardy and harms way. You call yourself "early adopters" and feel good about doing something for the good for others and envision being a frontier to advanced technology. I just wanna shake you hard and just say "hey idiot, you are not getting paid for this".... You are not Neil Armstrong. You are nothing but a dufus that got reared bad. Really bad. Face the facts. Wake up. For god's sake, Elon Musk is a visionary, and we are nothing but a sheep.

What makes me angry is that one of you idiots using the FSD will get some innocent bystander killed eventually.

Going on the attack is a great way to get your message across. /sarcasm

Do you understand what the current FSD Beta program is? Of course it's added stress! You aren't supposed to sit back and just enjoy it... it isn't anywhere near that point yet. This is not a mystery and you'd be foolish to assume it's ready for the general public. Nobody here is saying it's ready for general public consumption or wide release, which is exactly why you have to opt-in and meet a (very high) minimum safety score prior to being given access to beta test and train the new system. If you don't want to take on the additional risk of babysitting a system that doesn't drive very well, don't opt-in.

I don't get the anger and vitriol from someone who's a monthly FSD subscriber. Just cancel and move on.

I paid $8K for FSD and honestly, the more I see it and now experience it, the more skeptical I've become it will ever be ready. Robotaxis? LOL, no. I don't think anyone mislead anyone, though. Elon is overly optimistic, for sure, and his goals are extremely aspirational - but that's how visionaries work. Yeah, I regret spending the 8K on FSD, but I've made worse miscalculations. I would not recommend anyone outright buy FSD at this point - much safer/saner to try it out on the subscription plan. That seems quite fair to me.

Good riddance to the dangerously inadequate radar. The ultrasonic sensors will IMO be omitted soon too. Perhaps future cars will be equipped with a high-resolution radar that has an actual benefit.

The usual "city streets" FSD cannot handle speed bumps, bicycles, pedestrians, parked cars, emergency vehicles on the side of the road, cars that stray out of their lane, etc. 10.3.1 is a massive improvement over that. But yes, one still needs hands on the wheel and quick reflexes.

Compared to a human driver, 10.3.1 is terrible. All the botches I've encountered can IMO be fixed without needing new hardware. But "by the end of the year"? Haha.

... firmly believe that FSD 10.3.1 will get someone killed soon or later.
How many lives will it have saved before that someone gets killed? In other words will it save more than it killed?

Getting rid of the radar and replacing with Tesla vision is the stupidest idea with our current hardware and only 8 cameras.
I don't know about that, seems to be making Elon billions in avoiding the chip crunch.

Using the FSD is like being on a roller coaster ride and you better have your hands on the wheel at all times with extremely quick reflexes.
Yeah, lets buy puts on six flags since there is something funner out there.

I feel pity for the buyers that purchased this half baked pos for $10k.
Sounds like you are not a fan of roller coaster rides.

..., but stop fu#$%ing lying and posting crap of how great the FSD is. ....
You don't think it is the best thing since sliced bread? Oh well, the next update will surely solve all of your issues.

And for those of us that fought and clawed to get the score to be used as a Beta testers, we are just fools and put the risk of ourselves, our family and those around us in a jeopardy and harms way.
Something tells me you have become a safer driver paying attention to the safety score.

I just wanna shake you hard and just say "hey idiot, you are not getting paid for this".... You are not Neil Armstrong. You are nothing but a dufus that got reared bad. Really bad.
What happened to the teenager in you that loved roller coasters?

How many bystanders do you think will be saved before that happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.