Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL - ‘gently driven
Haha… yea that must be it. Well I found one. So I’m ready cash in hand. Lmk 😂
Tbh I’m not that thrilled about either Plaid S or X but the S is definitely better than Plaid X. If you actually want to sell it lmk. You have title in hand right? I hope so 😂
I’ll have one of my friends go check it. Where in Arizona are you located
Don't go spending your last dollar on a car now. Go buy the one in Texas.

Large influx of broke boys on here commenting useless *sugar*. Don't have to be too salty you're not in a Plaid. :)

When you have to resource to an ad hominem attack, it means that you argument sucks.
What sucks is your inability to allow another forum user to ask a question to TMC members without telling them their question is irrelevant to you and therefore everyone else. Why should you require anyone to have to justify a simple question?? I personally haven’t noticed this myself in the NY suburbs, but the density of Tesla owners here are probably far less than on the West coast.

Your entire argument rests on the assumption that Tesla vehicles can only fast charge at Superchargers.

Your argument is that Tesla sold too many vehicles and you used the long lines at Superchargers as evidence.

The problem with this argument is that the assumption is wrong: Tesla can fast charge elsewhere other than Superchargers.

If there are other fast chargers nearby that are unused, then no, Tesla has not sold too many vehicles.

The long lines are an allocation problem.

The problem is not the lack of existing resources, but rather, that they are not being fully utilized.

Last edited:
Your entire argument rests on the assumption that Tesla vehicles can only fast charge at Superchargers.

Your argument is that Tesla sold too many vehicles and you used the long lines at Superchargers as evidence.

The problem with this argument is that the assumption is wrong: Tesla can fast charge elsewhere other than Superchargers.

If there are other fast chargers nearby that are unused, then no, Tesla has not sold too many vehicles.

The long lines are an allocation problem.

The problem is not the lack of existing resources, but rather, that they are not being fully utilized.
Please tell me where you can quote me saying anything you just said. Otherwise please just stop replying to me and trolling my question of Supercharger availability. I use non Tesla chargers every week and I am only referencing Supercharger availability for my long road trips. If you can’t find something you can quote me saying anything about using superchargers only then please move on.

Please tell me where you can quote me saying anything you just said.
Sure.

Here it is:

Teslas are being delivered too fast for Supercharger Growth​

My last couple trips it seems there are a lot more Teslas on the road and it’s overcrowding the Superchargers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I use non Tesla chargers every week
That's a strawman argument and doesn't contradict what I said.

Last edited:
Large influx of broke boys on here commenting useless *sugar*. Don't have to be too salty you're not in a Plaid. :)
OP you are losing it, and it’s so obvious why. You literally can’t afford to take any less cuz you can’t even afford to pay your loan off without getting your asking price 😂. That’s why the rest of us aren’t broke cuz we actually have the cash to buy our cars without getting a loan. You shouldn’t be so obvious that you haveall your cash tied up in a car you thought you would make money on. Now you probably lost at least 3 potential buyers if you priced it correctly that they won’t buy. Maybe you’ll get lucky and find someone broke like you that doesn’t mind the seller being an ass. But for the buyers who have the funds it just becomes principal to not touch it cuz u act like a baby. Would never be salty if I couldn’t afford a Plaid but I knowyou can’t afford any exotics. Especially now that the cheapest ones are around $130K, when they were $85K-$90K

Must suck to be stuck with a car that you try to flaunt with but can’t afford too sell it. Just don’t let the repo man take it.

2E989FBF-5604-4261-B115-3070B151B55C.jpeg
E8F028BD-6757-402B-8BBF-00B5E32E3FD2.jpeg
072806C5-8074-4E52-A8EB-6E21D942C08A.jpeg

Reactions: gaswalla
Haha OGkobra bud stop trying to compensate. I paid off both liens but you wouldn’t understand the idea of borrowing money for low interest to keep capital free. It’s okay I don’t need a buyer off TMC, it’s typically broke dudes dreaming all day anyways. At the end of the day be real to yourself and stop pretending like you are content with your life. If you had real $ you’d go order a new one and stop cappin. I order both of mine brand new and paid off the lien when I sold them too. So keep thinking it’s fraud and keep talking out your rear because IRL you’re the miserable one

And btw feel free to come down to AZ if you wanna get smoked in that cherry red gang banger klaren. I’ll be in Vegas too on Thursday if you want to catch dust :)

OP you are losing it, and it’s so obvious why. You literally can’t afford to take any less cuz you can’t even afford to pay your loan off without getting your asking price 😂. That’s why the rest of us aren’t broke cuz we actually have the cash to buy our cars without getting a loan. You shouldn’t be so obvious that you haveall your cash tied up in a car you thought you would make money on. Now you probably lost at least 3 potential buyers if you priced it correctly that they won’t buy. Maybe you’ll get lucky and find someone broke like you that doesn’t mind the seller being an ass. But for the buyers who have the funds it just becomes principal to not touch it cuz u act like a baby. Would never be salty if I couldn’t afford a Plaid but I knowyou can’t afford any exotics. Especially now that the cheapest ones are around $130K, when they were $85K-$90K

Must suck to be stuck with a car that you try to flaunt with but can’t afford too sell it. Just don’t let the repo man take it.

View attachment 801425View attachment 801426View attachment 801427
Must suck owning a POS that can get smoked hy a 4 door family sedan. Thursday I’ll be in Vegas if you want to get smoked while your girl is in my passenger seat. Could probably fit your kids in the back of my plaid too bozo

Status
Not open for further replies.