Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT SAID, I fully acknowledge the overall purchase experience from Tesla has been pretty ****ing horrible. I went with Tesla financing because I intend to pay it off in <12 months anyways and wanted the fewest headaches like trying to get funding quickly in case a car popped up. Placing the initial order thus required a credit check. I just found out, because they themselves were not accurate or honest about the timeline, their own credit offer has expired. Jesus TF Christ.

Of course, I truly hate buying vehicles in any circumstance. I once left a dealer (without buying) and it took weeks before I stopped thinking about burning that place down. I can’t imagine how frustrating it would be trying to buy an I4 or Q4 (or a BMW M3) from an actual dealer right now, given the still-awful weight times + having to look people in the eye while they try to manipulate you).

The routing is the most important thing when it comes to sat nav and Google is far better than Mapbox in my opinion.

If I prefer Apple iTunes to Spotify what’s the problem with that? I’m entitled to like what I like. However, I’m so very delighted that you’re so happy with Spotify. Please continue.
Good grief, what an angry little person you are! We’re just having a discussion here, but if you want to continue throwing your toys out of the pram just because the Tesla infotainment system isn’t exactly how you want it, then carry on, I’m outta here! 👋🏼

But if that’s not good enough for you, I guess there’s just no pleasing some people.

ood grief, what an angry little person you are! We’re just having a discussion here, but if you want to continue throwing your toys out of the pram just because the Tesla infotainment system isn’t exactly how you want it, then carry on, I’m outta here! 👋🏼
lol. mate.

My apologies if it came across as personal attack.

It was meant as joke. I didn't think you'd be offended by a joke about how much time you spend on here. I figured it was something inbounds to joke about especially as I myself have questioned the amount of time I spent on forums not being particularly productive. You have more justification as Tesla is a major investment for you.
No need to apologize. Dude constantly accusing people of attacking him and he reports them to the moderators.

Reactions: am_dmd
WTF is your problem? Is it so tough for you to face the truth?
C’mon man😂

Blimey, no need for such rudeness against other forum members. Recent texts suggest June deliveries at the earliest, though I wouldn't be surprised pickups are scheduled end of June/early July. But there is nothing wrong with someone having hopes of an earlier delivery. Try to keep it civil.

Blimey, no need for such rudeness against other forum members. Recent texts suggest June deliveries at the earliest, though I wouldn't be surprised pickups are scheduled end of June/early July. But there is nothing wrong with someone having hopes of an earlier delivery. Try to keep it civil.

Well…. He sat the level of the conversation and were disrespectful against me.

Get over this now. I don’t like when people are lying and people that can’t handle when others are presenting thing that are more facts than his bullshit.
So chill now… and wait for Mr M and his FACTS.

• Disagree
Reactions: Wattsisname
Well…. He sat the level of the conversation and were disrespectful against me.

Get over this now. I don’t like when people are lying and people that can’t handle when others are presenting thing that are more facts than his bullshit.
So chill now… and wait for Mr M and his FACTS.

I still don't see any BS/lying from @delta0, Just hypothetical situations. Harmless speculation is fun to some people. I think everyone in here knows Mr M is the oracle.

I still don't see any BS/lying from @delta0, Just hypothetical situations. Harmless speculation is fun to some people. I think everyone in here knows Mr M is the oracle.
Exactly - besides we all want to cling to any bit of hope of an earlier delivery than what is the likely reality - this ain't a thread of point scoring, simply one of misplaced optimism. Won't stop me checking every hour just in the hope of positive news though!

Status
Not open for further replies.