Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine wandering into a thread with 28 pages of discussion on this and thinking that "just stream it from your phone" was a piece of info that anyone needed or wanted...
Sorry, couldn't help but after seeing the insane amount of time and money you have spent on antiquated tuners when all you have to do is just use Bluetooth and stream it....didn't realize so many of you live in areas without cell service or that is what your lifelong passion of getting a Sirius tuner to work ;)

Carry on

Last edited:
I guess I will see a lot of Tesla car crashes and Tesla driver/passenger death due to lack of the USS soon. Elon is a murderer!
OMG, drama queen! Lets not forget Elon has brought the incompetent US Gvt back into space so we can stop mooching off the Soviets. He did that buy doing things the “other” companies were not willing to do or try. Cameras are perfectly capable of determining distance, stereotactically. Just like most people are perfectly capable of buying another shitty car from the other vendors and claim falsely they are better. But wait even the complainers end up buying a Tesla,because, after they look at the price and the features and compare them in total with the other vendors the other companies cant come close. Thank you Elon. Please keep your murdering to a minimum tho!

Wow. I mean......... wow. You really couldn't drop this, could ya? haha

Why the heck are we talking about why SUVs are more dangerous in rollovers on this thread lol? Not what I came here to do, man. Please go back and reread my last response on this. I'm NOT defending top heavy SUVs. No need to throw stats in my face. I never disagreed with you on their risk regarding that. I'm ALREADY aware they are more dangerous in the event of a rollover. However, in the event. As you already acknowledged yourself they are FAR from the majority of accidents and I guess I feel more confident in having my wife and kids in a higher ride for the more 97% prone accidents that happen. 97%. If they die just because they happened to be in a freak roll over accident, I'll let you know so you can come on here and tell me: "I told ya so." Happy?

Gosh dang. I already said I wanna focus on the original reason for starting this thread/post. If you wanna criticize college students on what car they place their kids in, have at it. But for the love, man: take it somewhere else. I'm trynna stay productive on here.

Oh, I definitely triggered the snowflake! 🤣 🤣

Just chill bro! It's the internet!

I have a very conservative friend who is a car guy and owns an early Corvette car and parts business; we met when back in the last century he sold me a very worn-out 56 which I then restored to Top Flight just like it came off the production line.

I have had 3 Model S cars and currently driving a Plaid. My conservative friend and I go to lunch frequently and I always let him drive the Plaid when we get together and we have very friendly political arguments; we agree on many things but neither of us is changing sides. He loves driving the Plaid but would never ever buy one or for that matter any other 'new' car. He is conservative to the extreme and would only buy a used car that has depreciated sufficiently or an EV for that matter.

I have a very liberal friend. He is completely brainwashed and bat-sh*t crazy, obviously. He doesn't care at all that the whole world is being ruined by liberalism as long as people can kill as many babies as they want, and people can be paid with tax dollars or printed money to do nothing all day but become dependent on the government for handouts.

But even though he really loves driving in my Model S, he'll never get one because he's so brainwashed by the lying liberal media that he actually believes Elon Musk is a MAGA Trump supporter.

So there you go....

And yet you still don't know how to read TeslaFi data, or you just want to say it is "still rolling out" because there were ANY installs for any reason, but that would be disingenuous.

The installs that are happening are FROM the rollout, but they are not part of a currently continuing rollout. The rollout was stopped and not continued, but rollout is in the sense that some group of vehicles have been given permission to download and install 11.3.3. Since approx 3/27, no NEW "invitations" have been sent to other vehicles. Hence, the rollout has been stopped.

As of writing this post, there are ~180 pending installs(in various states of "pending"). Yesterday there were only 37 TeslaFi listed actual installations. 37 installs in one day compared to over 700 installs on 3/26 is not an indication that they are still "rolling out" 11.3.3.

But you keep your semantics/technicality game up! :rolleyes:

Do you stand under a tree after it has stopped raining and declare "see its STILL raining!" because there is water falling from the tree? Same thing here.
They can’t even read the post that they attached their nonsensical reply to… and the 50 that came before it… Clearly a troll/fanboy/shill.

Lora "Presstitute" Kolodny was caught with her pants down. Thanks to Twitter.

Reason # 476213 on why media hates Twitter and wants to kill it.
Gosh, where did I hear the solar roof story before? Oh yes, it was on the Electrified channel by Dillon Loomis:

Honestly though, this isn't really news, anyone paying attention knows that Tesla's been falling short of it's solar roof targets.
But you do you. Stay in your delusional dreamworld where there is a vast conspiracy controlling all the sheeple and you are one of the select few who knows THE TRUTH, perhaps by divine intervention or because you are so much smarter and more observant than everyone else. It's a brilliant delusion because it's impossible to falsify. The lack of evidence is proof that it's been covered up and people like Dillon are simply misled and confused by the vast masked media conspiracy. Or is he in on the plot too?

I am amazed that thousands or millions of relatively stupid people can keep this vast conspiracy a secret and no one has tattled. Just like the vast 9/11 conspiracy and the vast conspiracy of all scientists lying to the public in order to support big pharma. Or the Ukraine war conspiracy. Or the conspiracy where all the Western heads of state (except perhaps Trump) are puppets controlled by a secret cabal.

The utter lack of self awareness is breathtaking. Unless what you're doing here is a parody of Elon fanatics who believe he can do nothing wrong, in which case "bravo" you got me good.

Gosh, where did I hear the solar roof story before? Oh yes, it was on the Electrified channel by Dillon Loomis:

Honestly though, this isn't really news, anyone paying attention knows that Tesla's been falling short of it's solar roof targets.
But you do you. Stay in your delusional dreamworld where there is a vast conspiracy controlling all the sheeple and you are one of the select few who knows THE TRUTH, perhaps by divine intervention or because you are so much smarter and more observant than everyone else. It's a brilliant delusion because it's impossible to falsify. The lack of evidence is proof that it's been covered up and people like Dillon are simply misled and confused by the vast masked media conspiracy. Or is he in on the plot too?

I am amazed that thousands or millions of relatively stupid people can keep this vast conspiracy a secret and no one has tattled. Just like the vast 9/11 conspiracy and the vast conspiracy of all scientists lying to the public in order to support big pharma. Or the Ukraine war conspiracy. Or the conspiracy where all the Western heads of state (except perhaps Trump) are puppets controlled by a secret cabal.

The utter lack of self awareness is breathtaking. Unless what you're doing here is a parody of Elon fanatics who believe he can do nothing wrong, in which case "bravo" you got me good.
The fact that Tesla had been doing poorly on Solar roofs is not a secret to even a casual observer. Musk himself mentioned in one of the earnings calls on the technical challenges they have been facing in umpteen number of different shaped roofs.

But it is nice to see a perpetual lying pos being called out.

• Disagree
Reactions: B@ndit
Media will keep gaslighting on this for 10 more years, even though that happened only for three days.. due to faulty implementation and once that was fixed it completely stopped. No more impersonations. But the media will keep this scare mongering going for a longtime.

But NYT is sure to get impersonated without the blue-check. I hope it happens.

Having trouble reconciling no more impersonations and sure to get impersonated. Have you ever experienced cognitive dissonance?

if you are incompetent and didn't notice tires worn out early and get it fix, why complain now?
should write a yelp review for tesla instead.. too many whiner..
bro you sound like a whiner bitchin about him venting about the tires . How you gunna come in to his post and say that. If there are too many whiners why even come on to this post if it’s title is like that?

You trash bruh

if you are incompetent and didn't notice tires worn out early and get it fix, why complain now?
should write a yelp review for tesla instead.. too many whiner..
If you're talking about me, you didn't read my original post properly. I had my new car for just over 100 miles when I noticed the problem, and Tesla said they wouldn't cover it. The tires aren't worn out, but the car doesn't even handle right.

No need for snark. For what it’s worth, you’ll get similar responses at bmw, porsche, benz, et al.

It’s not helpful to criticize Tesla inaccurately. There are plenty of things to criticize Tesla for that are true. FUD about warranty claims just distracts from the real issues.

I have my personal experiences with their warranty, and my criticism is very warranted, thank you very much!

Others have posted on here with other absurd warranty denials, so I don’t need you lying to me and trying to criticize and silence me unjustly.

I have my personal experiences with their warranty, and my criticism is very warranted, thank you very much!

Others have posted on here with other absurd warranty denials, so I don’t need you lying to me and trying to criticize and silence me unjustly.
Please tell me what I lied about. You are being snarky. That’s fact, not criticism.

I have not tried to silence you, in fact encouraging you to criticize more. Just do so factually. Please tell me what you stated that I commented on that was factual.

Just delete the topic and be done with it.

It's pretty evident we can't talk about anything that'll upset the crybabies from across the pond in the UK forum.

See, there you are being juvenile again. It's the name calling on YOUR part that prevents a civil discussion. Not the topic, not the location of the posters.

And YOU were the one that posted a US-based ride system (Waymo and Cruise have ZERO presence in the UK, just like FSDb) in the UK forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.