Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't interject if you don't know the context. Read the chain of replies first.

OP is insisting "will" and "could" in the context of what Elon said are very different. Its a silly and pedantic argument.

Um, yeah, we've all followed it. It is silly. But, it is silly for you to keep defending yourself and shrugging it off.

Will and Could are not synonyms, as the OP and I, above, have alluded to.

I apologize for keeping this going, but every indication is that the OP made a valid point and you are unable to accept that it could be you that is making a silly argument.

Um, yeah, we've all followed it. It is silly. But, it is silly for you to keep defending yourself and shrugging it off.

Will and Could are not synonyms, as the OP and I, above, have alluded to.

I apologize for keeping this going, but every indication is that the OP made a valid point and you are unable to accept that it could be you that is making a silly argument.
Nobody is arguing will and could are same. In the context they make little difference as I've conclusively shown.

You are being as silly and pedantic as OP.

Have a good day - I'm done with this stupidity.

Reactions: nativewolf
Nobody is arguing will and could are same. In the context they make little difference as I've conclusively shown.

You are being as silly and pedantic as OP.

Have a good day - I'm done with this stupidity.

It is nice to know we can agree upon how it is stupid to misquote someone, then to defend yourself for doing so, when the context of the misquote supports your agenda and the true quote did not.

Perhaps you are one of those people whose only ever mistake was in thinking at one time you had made a mistake, then realized you were mistaken about that. 🤷‍♂️

Have a nice day :)

The whole question from the OP was "financially" and it is never financially savvy to replace cars every 3 years.

Obviously, but that is not OP's question. He wants free help to know the cheapest way to drive a new Tesla for ~ 3 years. And having heard of the EV tax credit, he is hoping that is his ticket.

I've struggled for years trying to grasp how people like OP exist. They have enough money to waste, but lack basic arithmetic skills to solve a fairly trivial question. Can there be that many trust fund babies ? Or is this just another case of outrageous personal debt ?

Obviously, but that is not OP's question. He wants free help to know the cheapest way to drive a new Tesla for ~ 3 years. And having heard of the EV tax credit, he is hoping that is his ticket.

I've struggled for years trying to grasp how people like OP exist. They have enough money to waste, but lack basic arithmetic skills to solve a fairly trivial question. Can there be that many trust fund babies ? Or is this just another case of outrageous personal debt ?
I think you should shut the **** up if you have nothing useful to say.

• Funny
Reactions: SageBrush
L
putting them side by side is meaningless since each platform has a different software build.
urban legends die hard.
lol. what a joke. its now apparent I’m dealing with a troll and not an fellow engineer. Enjoy the software fantasy you’ve dreamed up for yourself, I’ll no longer be indulging your nonsense. Anyone who wants an true comparison, I’ll have a video up for all of us to discuss.

L

lol. what a joke. its now apparent I’m dealing with a troll and not an fellow engineer. Enjoy the software fantasy you’ve dreamed up for yourself, I’ll no longer be indulging your nonsense. Anyone who wants an true comparison, I’ll have a video up for all of us to discuss.
go ahead, control for that software variable.
graduate EE from a reputable school in your neighborhood.
but I don't need to be an engineering graduate to know when someone's in denial.

Woke queen Ilhaan Omar claimed Israel state was created out of violence and practices apartheid. It IS misinformation. Arabs in Israel have equal rights in all matters as Jews.
Another complete lie from you, already easily disproven. Maybe educate yourself on the simple facts before continuing to appear as a buffoon on a topic you obviously know nothing about. It started with a war, and guess what, war is violence.

Switching from junk to trash? Aye Yai Yai, mijo!

Perfection.......FSDp........
2ca05i.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: SSDTester#1
So like the author of the article, you are trying to convince people that because Soros sold his TSLA stock that that’s the reason Elon said Soros *reminded* him of Magneto - yeah, didn’t actually ‘call’ him Magneto - and all the rest. My cat sometimes does things that reminds me of a dog, doesn’t make him a dog nor do I thusly call him a dog.

As is often pointed out by people here, Elon can be both a person who does good things and not so good things, makes brilliant decisions and epically bad decisions. A person who has been a recipient of bullying and can bully. Someone not above criticism.

I don’t know George Soros personally. Do you? Regardless, do the same rules not apply to him as Elon. Could there not have been times in Mr. Soros’ life where he was less than a gentleman? Why, yes. I believe so. Something, something bank of England, something, shorted it into oblivion, something. Here’s a li k to his Wiki page - not sure of its entire accuracy.

Counter to the shorting he loves to do and the subsequent destruction, he also makes lots of charitable donations. I guess that helps even out his conscience. Do you know who’s donated even more money to good causes? Supporter of both progressives and conservatives at various times. Who else has done that?

Which one of these two men put his entire fortune on the line to try and save humanity from itself? And you actually care enough about the jokes and gibberish he tweets from his bathroom throne on 30 minutes of sleep to follow it incessantly, make it more than it is, and get bent out of shape about it day after day? Wow. Sticks and stones. Talk is cheap. Deeds, not words, as a measure of a man.

Nobody knows specifically what Soros did or didn’t do at any point in his long life that triggered Elon to tweet what he did. Neither you nor the author implying/suggesting/leading people to the belief it was because Soros sold all his TSLA stake is helpful in anyway and could very well be straight up wrong. It’s simply adding to the already burning pile of poop that is people’s unimportant and often inaccurate thoughts and opinions.

And no, this is not me supporting Elon in this matter or being against Soros. I’m simply pointing out the double standards, the assumptions, the jump to conclusions, the unnecessary sensationalism and drama. It’s a form of feeding the troll, but in this case the troll is both dishing and eating starting with the Forbes article author.

As a proud and self-proclaimed misanthrope, you may not have understood Elon's claim of Soros' hatred for humanity to be an insult. Most of us see it as not only an insult, but a very disturbing form of hateful slander. Feeding into dark and deeply engrained tropes of a Soros/Jewish "world order" seeking to destroy human civilization. I refuse to follow Musk down that disgusting rabbit hole, regardless of how enticing he thinks his bait trail of cat turds is.

Reactions: Matias
You actually have nothing better to do than type something as retarded as that? Wow!
Well at least I didn't come on here to complain about a safety feature that might stop me from killing myself or another innocent road user, then spout some drivel about how good a driver I am and how I own loads of other vehicles already and ignore anyone who says your claim is inaccurate . . .

. . . and then say "I'm still going to buy the car" 🤣

and you call me retarded?

Well at least I didn't come on here to complain about a safety feature that might stop me from killing myself or another innocent road user, then spout some drivel about how good a driver I am and how I own loads of other vehicles already and ignore anyone who says your claim is inaccurate . . .

. . . and then say "I'm still going to buy the car" 🤣

and you call me retarded?
Obviously not cognizant of not using the r word nowadays. There has no been any proof of Tesla taking over the car just because you blink or even yawn. That is ridiculous. LOL. Of course people always go to dystopian views automatically when that is not even being reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.