Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to quit following people in these threads harassing them for an apology.
You need to quit supporting dishonest people.

OP clearly spread falsehoods. I have a ton of proof and they know it. That's why they have not said a word about it. I'm going to keep remind everyone how dishonest the person is until they apologize. If you don't like it put me on ignore and become a devoted follower of the dishonest people.

Know a person by the people they support.

You misunderstood my post. My complaint has nothing to do with what a person thinks about their FSD experience. It's about how they behave on the forum and how severely or liniently are they dealt with.
That was my point as well, when referencing "Sleepy"... We have the same complaint, just different members for different reasons. It should be fine to discuss one’s love or hate of a feature or product - but, attacking members should be dealt with by administration, as it goes against forum rules.

Last edited:
You need to quit supporting dishonest people.
Stop harrassing people
OP clearly spread falsehoods.
You do that every day on this forum.

Here is one example of you lying about Tesla having a driverless permit.

Yes - hilarious, considering how Tesla has driverless permit.

Unpaid (one hopes) Waymo PR people don't want to face reality.
Here is you being corrected.

No they do not! They have a CA DMV testing permit with a safety driver. The permit does not allow them to do driverless.

Here is the list of everyone that has a driverless permit. As you can see, Tesla is not on the list.

Permit Holders (Driverless Testing)
As of November 19, 2021, DMV has issued Autonomous Vehicle Driverless Testing Permits to the following entities:
  • APOLLO AUTONOMOUS DRIVING USA LLC
  • AUTOX TECHNOLOGIES INC
  • CRUISE LLC
  • NURO, INC
  • WAYMO LLC
  • WERIDE CORP
  • ZOOX, INC
Source: Autonomous Vehicle Testing Permit Holders - California DMV

Here is you lying about Waymo not knowing how to pull to the side of the road
I'm not so sure - they are simply not ready. Basically the way currently Waymo and Cruise avoid accidents is by just coming to a stop when not sure. They do not assume an appropriate minimum risk position... Like parking on the side of the road.

They are simply not ready for driverless... They need a safety driver to take care of those situations - even though the safety driver in a vehicle might be needed just once a month.

Currently the robotaxis are simply not able to do what even the below average drivers are able to do - not block traffic. Humans block traffic only when there is a car problem - not because they can't figure out how to drive.
Here is you being corrected

From the Waymo Safety Report, page 17:

"If our autonomously driven vehicle can no longer proceed on a planned trip, it must be capable of performing a safe stop, known as a “minimal risk condition” or fallback. This might include situations when the autonomous system experiences a problem, when the vehicle is involved in a collision, or when environmental conditions change in a way that would affect safe driving within our operational design domain.

Waymo’s system is designed to detect each one of these scenarios automatically. In addition, our system runs thousands of checks every second, looking for faults. Our system is equipped with a series of redundancies for critical systems, such as sensors, computing, and braking. How our Waymo Driver responds varies with the type of roadway on which a situation occurs, the current traffic conditions, and the extent of the technology failure. Depending on these factors, the system will determine an appropriate response to keep our riders, our vehicle, and other road users safe, including pulling over or coming to a safe stop."

So I say it has full MRC capabilities because it can do all the steps of MRC: it can detect problems that might require a MRC, has full hardware redundancy, can determine appropriate MRC and then perform appropriate MRC, including pulling over or coming to a safe stop, based on environmental conditions.

No, I do not. I am just an informed fan of autonomous driving. I read their safety reports, law enforcement guide, research papers etc to be informed on how their tech works.

You literally just ignore when you are corrected and or put a passive aggressive laughing reaction or thumbs down when a proof is provided to you.
I have a ton of proof and they know it.

I've seen you lob personal insults at people including telling people to get out of this forum as if you own it.

That's why they have not said a word about it.
Maybe they don't think you deserve an apology ever think about that?
I'm going to keep remind everyone how dishonest the person is until they apologize. If you don't like it put me on ignore and become a devoted follower of the dishonest people.
That's literally harassment. I don't see anyone harassing you to apologize for the falsehoods you spread.

rpTNrix.png

Know a person by the people they support.
Really? I only know of you from the things you post, not what other people post. Stop the harassment.
Perhaps you should take your own advice and stop buying Teslas then? "The person in the driver's seat is only there for legal reasons" /Elon Musk 2016.
Lol

Yea yea i know, mods don't like when you call out people so feel free to move it to the other be civil thread.

Last edited:
from your post, "I will continue to test, until I get to the point where where it’s junky."

Problem identified. It doesn't matter what it does right, your goal is to find a fault so you can call it junk.

You must be seeing a lot of hype that I'm not. Please do tell. I suspect the hype is more imaginary and based on your disillusionment.

Back to personal attacks, I see. So sad. Please, do me a favor and never reply to any of my posts again. I’m surprised you’re even replying as you reported you put all junk people on your “ignore” list. You must have missed me. Please add me to that list and do us both a favor.
I’m not sure how any of what I wrote is a personal attack. I quoted your posts and drew reasonable conclusions from them. You yourself said that despite having good drives with FSD you would continue to test until you encounter a problem you consider junky. Pretty much a self fulfilling prophecy there. Likewise you never identified any hype.

I’m sorry to offend, but if you’re going to post then be prepared to respond. If all you’re doing is posting to get a response then that’s the definition of trolling and if all you’re doing is posting to perpetually complain then I would seriously suggest you take a breath and take a pause. Not for anyone’s benefit but your own - you will be happier.

Have you ever had it handle ramp meters appropriately? I think I may have had it do so once but it may have been a fluke. Like I said, I don‘t encounter them frequently in my driving so I don’t have a good gauge.
I haven’t tried, I don’t think. I prefer driving myself, - less aggravation or safety issues.

1) I quoted your posts and drew reasonable conclusions from them.

2) If all you’re doing is posting to get a response then that’s the definition of trolling and if all you’re doing is posting to perpetually complain then I would seriously suggest you take a break. Not for anyone’s benefit but your own - you will be happier.

1) Your conclusions are incorrect. You know what they say about making assumptions... And, since you are ignoring members whose posts/views you don’t like, please add me to that list.

2) “Perpetually complain”?! 😝. I’ve been here since early 2019 and have posted a lot of mods and positive stuff; and also have a positive TMC reaction score of 18,000ish! 🤣. Again, you have drawn another inaccurate conclusion and posted it. I do complain about Junk, however - but that’s my right.

Re taking a break - That’s a fair comment/recommendation. As many here know, I took a one year hiatus from the Junk to give it time to mature. I was a day one beta tester. Two years later, it’s still Junk, so maybe more time is what the doctor ordered. Who needs aggravation from this Junk and it’s proponents anyway?

Reactions: Ramphex
Enjoy your Kias!
I own a Model 3 (that's one of Tesla's vehicles, in case you were wondering). I'm just not some fanboy who has never been within 30 feet of an EV and thinks Tesla's are the second coming of Jesus Christ. Stop being a brand snob.

Telluride

maxresdefault (1).jpg

K5

JDPA_2021 Kia K5 GT-Line Red Leatherette Seats Dashboard.jpg

Stinger

kia-stinger-gt-my22-enthralling-cabin.jpg

Model 3

2022_tesla_model_3_dashboard.jpg

Which one of these doesn't have a leather interior option? Which one doesn't offer ventilated seats? Which has no ambient lighting? Which one doesn't have a sunroof? Which one doesn't come with floor mats? Which has no surround view?

Have you ever even been inside of a Tesla? Have you been in a Kia made in last 10 years?

Teslas have many selling points. Having better interiors than the competition isn't one of them.

Last edited:
Brou, lets agree to disagree
if you like the CT, be excited that its coming
more anticipation by the public than any vehicle ever in USA history, might be globally
Lol, it's not even that I'm disagreeing with you. I just don't understand what you see as revolutionary since the only way you can explain it is by reposting Tesla buzzwords like "radical design."

But I'll agree to move on and give you all your spy shots discussion back.

/derail

Enjoy!

Reactions: kpanda17
Okay, since the topic didn't move back to the spy pics, I'm back.
example
saying a manufacturer interior is better than another when we are really talking about an ecosystem, can be said but if it goes on it does not make sense
the Genesis GV60 has a high end lux interior, amazing, wow
but the Model Y as the superior ecosystem
in this forum, on that topic, we don’t care about the interior (unless sub par)
btw, let’s compare current models, let’s compare M3 highland to ioniq6 not the current M3, leapfrogging is a false comparison
superior ecosystem
i just posted, people are trading in new GV60s because rhe Genesis ecosystem does not work as good as T
(that includes supercharging)
i am not making this up

You keep mentioning "we only care about ecosystems." Literally no other person in this thread has made that claim. Just you. You keep mentioning "we don't care about interiors." Again, you're the absolute only person who has said that. Nobody else!

Who are you speaking for? Because I, as an actual Tesla owner CARE about interiors. I, as an actual Tesla owner don't only care about ecosystems (actually, I've never even used a public charger, so I couldn't care less). You aren't speaking for me and based on what I've seen in this thread you aren't speaking for anyone else, either.

The topic of the thread is "Cybertruck images," but you don't want anyone to talk about the way the truck looks? I just realized, I was actually the one on topic while it was you derailing the discussion. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.