Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done over 1100 miles in a day.
I call bullshit. I did (ICE) Calgary to Mesquite (1190 miles) regularly and the only major slowdowns were SLC and the border; it still regularly took 18 hours (if traffic was bad) and I would use a jerry can at roadside pullouts to extend my range to ~550 miles between breaks. Fair enough if you had a second rested driver to run the car all 24 hours of the day, but otherwise you're just a reckless as$hole.

I call bullshit. I did (ICE) Calgary to Mesquite (1190 miles) regularly and the only major slowdowns were SLC and the border; it still regularly took 18 hours (if traffic was bad) and I would use a jerry can at roadside pullouts to extend my range to ~550 miles between breaks. Fair enough if you had a second rested driver to run the car all 24 hours of the day, but otherwise you're just a reckless as$hole.
You're entitled to your opinions, of course.

@glide So, I am not sure what your goal is here. You seem very hell-bent on your stance, which is fine, but then why discuss it? Each time any of us bring up something that contradicts your stance (from personal experience to objective evidence) you get very defensive and snippy. Kind-a like a teenager.

I assume you are not a teenager and I would like to recommend some reading for developing constructive ways to discuss, debate, and interact with people as an adult. I am fairly confident you will make a snippy remark and give this a solid thumbs down, but it is worth a shot:

I would definitely start with some critical thinking and analysis. Understanding inductive and deductive reasoning as well as hypothesis development will help you out:
https://www.amazon.com/Critical-Thi...ix=books+on+cirtical+thinking,aps,201&sr=8-10

Discussing topics in a civil manner and not falling into bias traps is important, this is a good book to start with:

Effective communication is hard. I feel like you either intentionally or unintentionally do not understand the points of others. Here is a good place to start:

I am fairly confident you will ignore this... but it is worth a shot! Good luck friend.

Reactions: SO16
Incorrect.
But on a related note to morals & ethics, what percentage of TSLA shareholders would be ok with slavery if it resulted in self enrichment?
Okay, I'll bite. In today's society, with some small percentage of the population being white supremacists, and a small percentage of that demographic being TSLA stock holders, the answer to your question is greater than 0%.

I say don't listen to other people and give it a try and determine for yourself. You may decide you love it and want to subscribe every month or maybe only certain months or maybe not again. But then you will KNOW what it is for you and not what some "expert" (like me 🤣) on the inter webs said.
Why did yo even bather to become a member here?

IMG_0295.png

Status
Not open for further replies.