Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I sit in my 2020 Model 3 while supercharging, I feel my neck start to tense up and my eyes feel really heavy. I also can feel quite a bit of pressure in my chest. Is there anyone else on here that feels this or even something similar? I thought at first it might just be me but I had 3 friends come with me, didn’t mention anything to them, and all 3 commented and felt the same or very similar things. I’m just curious if it’s just my car and if I should take it in?

Different people are sensitive to different things. My balls start tingling if I hold a laptop on my lap while the WiFi is on. So it is theoretically possible, but it is weird that your buddies would also have that rare sensation. Probably doesn't hurt to stay out of the car while it is charging. I doubt the manufacturer will help you with the issue.

but you do speak envy, and strongly.
this is all about a minutiae headlight enhancement that someone else has, causing your butt to hurt.
Just because someone else has something, doesn’t mean I want it for that reason. I made a point of why it would be nice to have. Your assumptions and negativity are laughable. I guess you must envy my common sense, since myself and others have it, but you appear lacking.

Sorry if my post sounds rude, but I’m from NY and I calls ‘em as I sees ‘em.

Last edited:
wishful magical thinking and whining on TMC will definitely get Elon's attention and get your needs met immediately.
Nobody is whining but you. And anyone else has the right to wish for whatever they want. As per my earlier post, I hoped Tesla activated the heated steering wheel functionality when that hardware that came with the MYLR had the capability, and posted on TMC that I hoped it did. That was not whining. Just a statement. I was not posting to get Tesla’s attention. Yet guess what happened? Yup, a software update enabled the heated steering wheel. Why is hoping Tesla does the same with Matrix lights any different? I’ll tell you why. Because YOU think it’s ridiculous. If you don’t care about it, why are you even bothering to comment on this thread and knock most of what anyone else says?
That was a rhetorical question; I don’t really care what your answer is.

There's nothing funnier than TSLAQ underachievers taking time out of their busy day jobs to provide "expert" opinions and critique Ashok and Tesla's progress on FSD. 🤭 🤣

TSLAQ_Underachievers.png

Last edited:
I wonder what happens with HW2 cars, since they “have all the hardware necessary for full self driving”, per Elon Musk 2016.
Will be interesting to see if Tesla can reach an average of 1 disengagement per 10,000 city miles, for starters, with this rewrite & that data is independently assessed
You certainly spend a lot of time hunting for “what if” scenarios. what if there’s an earthquake and vision hasn’t seen one!

That could mean that they are technologically ahead, or just that they are more reckless in releasing unfinished functionality ...

Measured by Musk's promises, what they released simply doesn't work. Here's a quote I ran across earlier today:

" The car will be able to find you in a parking lot, pick you up, take you all the way to your destination without an intervention this year. I'm certain of that. That is not a question mark. It will be essentially safe to fall asleep and wake up at their destination towards the end of next year."

That was in February 2019 ...
Hey that was a good one:). But of course everyone else COULD do it. They just don’t WANT TO:)

Were you intentionally being that funny?

Hey that was a good one:). But of course everyone else COULD do it. They just don’t WANT TO:)

Were you intentionally being that funny?
Nah. He, like a number of other posters around here, are Musk haters. Not that Musk doesn't deserve criticism for his actions around Twitter and X; but there's been quite a bit of a drumbeat of anti-Tesla rhetoric that uses Musk's name as a whipping boy.

Funny thing. There's a number of us on this forum who really are engineers and scientists. And there's people who seem to be utterly critical of Tesla and Musk who seem to be claiming that they have the expertise that states it's All A Fraud. Hmm...

Reactions: kbM3
Nah. He, like a number of other posters around here, are Musk haters. Not that Musk doesn't deserve criticism for his actions around Twitter and X; but there's been quite a bit of a drumbeat of anti-Tesla rhetoric that uses Musk's name as a whipping boy.

Funny thing. There's a number of us on this forum who really are engineers and scientists. And there's people who seem to be utterly critical of Tesla and Musk who seem to be claiming that they have the expertise that states it's All A Fraud. Hmm...
Do you agree that Elon Musk is not a qualified engineer?
If you do think so, what independent objective measures do you believe justifies this?
NB: Industry conferred titles & 'accolades' are the equivalent of an honorary doctorate - not a measure.

• Disagree
Reactions: InDaClub
Btw, a bunch of us got screwed again.
They dropped fsd to $12k
X and S are now under $80k
X qualifies for $7500 tax credit on top of that, if you don't earn too much money
I paid $135k for my Plaid 2 years ago.
I can get a better and new one in Ultra Red for $89k now

Phuckers.....

I should buy the new 3 Highland with interior lighting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.