Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

so is there a way to signup for car updates faster or I hate to say it beta releases?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, I am a relatively new model 3 owner here and since taking ownership I have received two updates to my car.
I know i am not on the latest software that included the pin to drive feature. Is there a 'magical' way to ask Tesla support to add you to the special list to get updates quicker or even beta updates?

Thanks for any info.

Doug in CT.

Hey all, I am a relatively new model 3 owner here and since taking ownership I have received two updates to my car.
I know i am not on the latest software that included the pin to drive feature. Is there a 'magical' way to ask Tesla support to add you to the special list to get updates quicker or even beta updates?

Thanks for any info.

Doug in CT.

Also, Stats and Teslafi apps track the fleet so you can see how many people have each software version. Typically the 3's seem to have cars on 5 or 6 different software versions. It doesn't help you to get the software update but the information typically keeps me more patient.