Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Social Chat - Short Term TSLA Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow wouldn't that be cool. Ours is warming up, I'm heading out for a meeting in a few, maybe we will have one too. :)

It's here in Norway!

ara8e4eg.jpg

This call will be great! What else did you dream??? ;)

Interesting... It seems like this update is being sent to all vehicles simultaneously instead of up through the VINs. Isn't the infamous ninja update that removed susp lowering the only other update that worked this way?

And I had to leave for work - going home to switch cars and update in a few hours, so I will post if someone hasn't beaten me to it

Just so you all know, I had a dream last night that on the conference call today Elon pulled a hat trick at the end and said version 6.0 would be pushed out to everyone tonight. :D

Funny, I was thinking about that yesterday.. I kind of expect it to happen, actually. Should have a bit of an impact if someone asks a question about the lowering or charge reduction and then TM/Elon pulls out a new firmware update concurrently w/ the conference.

Bah, isn't that typical. Here I go and close my short an hour early in expectation of surprisingly good earnings numbers. Thankfully the results aren't out yet. Surely there isn't anything to be learned from an event like this.

Although I'm pretty sure it's shorting going on right now, and not profit taking. The profit taking would have happened earlier.

Alright guys, I'm all in now, house,grand mother, future wife and all Mostly March calls ranging from 200-280 and Feb wk 4 call at 250. The deep OOM calls were added on todays drop. From what I've gathered this ER has huge potential and it would be foolish not to take a chance. If it doesn't go the way I hope I'll still think I've done the right play and will be content with that no matter what. The market can often act illogically, but what matters is that you've made the right analysis.

I hope you guys have the Champagne on cooling.
I'll end my meaningless rant with a quote from Napoleon Bonaparte: "I drink Champagne when I win, to celebrate…
And I drink Champagne when I lose, to console myself."

Alright guys, I'm all in now, house,grand mother, future wife and all Mostly March calls ranging from 200-280 and Feb wk 4 call at 250. The deep OOM calls were added on todays drop. From what I've gathered this ER has huge potential and it would be foolish not to take a chance. If it doesn't go the way I hope I'll still think I've done the right play and will be content with that no matter what. The market can often act illogically, but what matters is that you've made the right analysis.

I hope you guys have the Champagne on cooling.
I'll end my meaningless rant with a quote from Napoleon Bonaparte: "I drink Champagne when I win, to celebrate…
And I drink Champagne when I lose, to console myself."

Same here with 120 shares @ average $198