Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software update failed, car won’t move, got loaner 3 days later, car fixed next day!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I heard parking within WiFi range of the SC will get you a download. Can anyone verify?
That was hashed out here a while ago—seemed to have been true initially but stopped just as it was becoming widely known. Now SC staff sometimes say they cannot even force an upgrade without a specific reason since the rollout is automated although they may be able to put in a request.

Hah if I got a P90DL loaner I’d tell them I’m keeping that and they can shove the 3 where it hurts. :D
I just told them to fix everything that seems to be off and to replace the suspension for a new one and measure all the tires and rotate them. Trying to stall them because ludicrous mode is just intoxicating. But I miss my Model 3 still.

Reactions: MXWing
I just told them to fix everything that seems to be off and to replace the suspension for a new one and measure all the tires and rotate them. Trying to stall them because ludicrous mode is just intoxicating. But I miss my Model 3 still.

Tell them you are waiting for the AP3 chip and you don’t want to schedule another appointment for that.

Have an MX and just at two years of age today. Charging last night-in garage. Car was dead!!
Door would only open a crack now no door will open. Dash won't lite up and fob cannot do anything. Not accessible by app or wifi either-Garage smells like sulfur!!
Called Fremont-said-need to make a device appt.
Live in El Paso-500 miles from service center-so called ranger service and may come to house tomorrow.

Anyone else had this problem?
Sounds like a catastrophic failure of 12V battery. No leakage under car yet.
Any advice?