Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software updates for 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all .,

I'm new to this community, I have a 2017 MS 90D, I have owned it for almost a year and all was well (apart for drivers seat clunking on heavier turning) till xmas 2022 when my HV battery died, I had it recovered to Tesla where it had to wait for 10 weeks for the new battery to be installed.

Whilst my car was without power the loan car M3 they gave me had an update which included apple music which is what i use so happy days but when i collected my MS the latest update was 2022 11 and despite being connected to my wifi theres no updates to install? is this because my car missed it or is anyone else without apple music?

Regards

Pete C

Hello all .,

I'm new to this community, I have a 2017 MS 90D, I have owned it for almost a year and all was well (apart for drivers seat clunking on heavier turning) till xmas 2022 when my HV battery died, I had it recovered to Tesla where it had to wait for 10 weeks for the new battery to be installed.

Whilst my car was without power the loan car M3 they gave me had an update which included apple music which is what i use so happy days but when i collected my MS the latest update was 2022 11 and despite being connected to my wifi theres no updates to install? is this because my car missed it or is anyone else without apple music?

Regards

Pete C
Yea you need the mcu2 upgrade. I have a 2014 P85 and got the new mcu, I have apple music now. It was 1500, I didn't do the radio since I can just stream that from iheart radio. Both screens are replaced with mcu2.

Upvote 0