Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software version V10.2 2020 12.5

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've tried to determine the answer to this on my own but I've failed. I have a 2016.5 P100DL. My software is up to date. Everything I've read implies, but does not quite completely state, that I should have gotten the new cheetah mode with improved launch mode but it sure seems like I haven't gotten that update. The updates listed on the monitor also do not mention it. Is my car too old for this improvement? Thanks

Reactions: UkrHog
I've tried to determine the answer to this on my own but I've failed. I have a 2016.5 P100DL. My software is up to date. Everything I've read implies, but does not quite completely state, that I should have gotten the new cheetah mode with improved launch mode but it sure seems like I haven't gotten that update. The updates listed on the monitor also do not mention it. Is my car too old for this improvement? Thanks
Most of us with the P100D models are 99% sure we are not getting any performance upgrades anymore. Would be a pleasant surprise though.
2020.12.5 New Launch Mode and 2017 P100DL Slower Now!

I believe cheetah stance is ONLY for the new Raven version w/ the adaptive suspension.
I have a 2018 P100DL and I got the email but not the download. Been clicking the software update on the car but nothing yet:(
Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 8.03.08 AM.jpg