Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Something other than the fire. Final days to delivery countdown!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It will be interesting to keep an eye on how our delivery dates end up given how close our VINs are. Did you get an S85 or P85?

I'm hoping the SJC SC opens soon after we take delivery as it will help reduce range anxiety on those trips up and back from LA (probably not too much of a concern with an 85).

I have a fairly close VIN to yours 27148, and was just told that my start of production date would be 12/2. My scheduled delivery date is 12/10 in OC. For those of you who have already taken delivery, is this a case of my DS being overly optimistic and should I expect to be disappointed with a delay?

It will be interesting to keep an eye on how our delivery dates end up given how close our VINs are. Did you get an S85 or P85?

I'm hoping the SJC SC opens soon after we take delivery as it will help reduce range anxiety on those trips up and back from LA (probably not too much of a concern with an 85).

This is what I ordered: S85 | Blue Metallic | Pano | 19" | Grey Nappa Leather | Piano Black | Tech | Sensors