Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Song of the Day Thread

S'toon

Knows where his towel is
Apr 23, 2015
AB
Post your favourites, things you think people might find interesting, or just something out there.

I'll start with something seasonal.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlasherZ

Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv
Jun 21, 2012
Mine today was TSO's "Wizards in Winter". Play it in the Model S, and each time they hit one of the sforzando notes (a note with sudden and strong emphasis), punch it... and feel the zooooooooom...

FlasherZ

Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv
Jun 21, 2012

Since we're singing the Canadian Christmas songs today, I'll offer this one:

• Funny
Reactions: Ciaopec

S'toon

Knows where his towel is
Apr 23, 2015
AB
I found this band completely by accident. I was on course in Kingston, ON, and stepped into a record shop. They were playing this CD on the sound system. I was intrigued enough to buy it. They're a Japanese/French band. Acid Jazz.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC