Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Soon to be MY owner essential accessories?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really love my steering wheel tray from Elon Accessories, especially during the pandemic when I'm spending so much time eating and video conferencing from inside my car. It's priced higher than generic trays on Amazon, but it fits perfectly, has a smooth finish so I don't think it will mess up the steering wheel, and even comes with a really nice pouch.

Car Tray for Tesla Model S/3/X/Y: Instantly turn your car into Office or Restaurant

Will this cause some sort of alignment issues in the long run?

Personally, it was a small price to pay to be able to just clean easier and quicker. You can use whatever solution you have and rag to wipe the dust. Also, fingerprint marks are far less visible and apparent with the screen.

For those who got a screen protector, is it really necessary? I mean, its not like the screen is going to fall and hit the floor? What will possibly scratch it?

How do you connect this to power? Do you need to use the on/off switch each time you enter/exit the car?

There will be a cigarette plug that you can plug into the compartment. You can use physical switch or app to turn on off.

So far the light stays on when exit car, I have tested leaving long enough until car goes to sleep.

Has anyone purchased from Evannex for accessories? Any updates on other places to purchase from or stay away from?
I have had good experiences with each of the following vendors of 3rd party accessories for my Tesla Model Y:

Tesmanian: floor liners, hatch floor liner and cargo carrier
Abstract Ocean: screen protector
EveryAmp: SnapPlate removable front license plate mount for Model Y
Reverse Logic: low profile lift pad for Tesla Model Y
LoveTesla: Silicone cup holder liner (sold through Amazon)
Sandisk: USB-A to MicroSD card reader
Samsung: Pro Endurance MicroSD card (128GB)

• Floor mats as others have stated.
  • 12v tire pump.
  • Tire plug kit
  • Front license plate mount. I went with SnapPlate.
  • Screen protector with coating (prevents smudging better).
  • Vinyl wrap if getting old center console
  • High speed read/write USB drive. The ones that is listed in the owners manual are only acceptable. Mine failed after about 3 months. I went with the scan disk high endurance drive.
While you can’t buy now, definitely tint you windows with a UV blocking tint. I did ceramic all the way around (didn’t bother with the roof as that is already made to block UV). Tinting made a HUGE difference in the cabin getting hot.