Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Soon to be ownwer wants to see whee his car is....I have a VIN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmmm, I seem to recall people saying they could input their vin on Delivery Receipts - United Road and see the movements. But I could be wrong. See what it says for your vin.

That link definitely worked for my VIN. It has me a little bit worried though because I was supposed to get my car 8/27 and it was pushed back to 9/19 because of an error my ISA apparently made. On this link, it says my car was dropped off on 8/07 in a railyard. I couldn't see it taking over a month to arrive in Virginia and my VIN never changed (they assured me there was nothing wrong with the car).

That link definitely worked for my VIN. It has me a little bit worried though because I was supposed to get my car 8/27 and it was pushed back to 9/19 because of an error my ISA apparently made. On this link, it says my car was dropped off on 8/07 in a railyard. I couldn't see it taking over a month to arrive in Virginia and my VIN never changed (they assured me there was nothing wrong with the car).
There's a shortage of trains, cars getting stuck at local hubs due to local transports not available, etc.

Hmmm, I seem to recall people saying they could input their vin on Delivery Receipts - United Road and see the movements. But I could be wrong. See what it says for your vin.
Mine came up but all it says is my vehicle was delivered to them on 8/20. It even has the client and driver signatures.

Apparently no movement since. I guess my pickup date of 9/17 in Houston Texas does not seem likely.