Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sources for Aftermarket Wheels - 20"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aside from T Sportline, what are some of the more popular sources for after market wheels? I know there are thousands, but are there any that people have found to be particularly Tesla-friendly and a reasonable value (not necessarily looking for cheap)

Aside from T Sportline, what are some of the more popular sources for after market wheels? I know there are thousands, but are there any that people have found to be particularly Tesla-friendly and a reasonable value (not necessarily looking for cheap)

I would look into Rotiform cast wheels ($1000-$1500/set) Also HRE flowforms if you are looking for cheaper alternatives. Mid priced (2000-3000) Volks (20” TE would look cool) or Advans would be my choice. Higher end wheels I would definitely go with 20” BBS LM or Rotiform/HRE 3pc wheels :) Maybe you can contact corsa motorsports they are located in orange county california I get all my mods from them. Ask for sales guy name Anderson he helped me with tons of stuffs

Titan Seven. I had them on my M3 but they have one size that will fit the MY. They are forged so a little more on the expensive side. Way lighter than stock. Here they are on my M3.

3C384DDC-B9A2-4874-87C6-77923FCC6DFF.jpeg