Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Southern California (Orange County) Tesla Model 3 Tint/PPF Group Buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How are you enjoying the black metallic console wrap?
Its a must needed accessory to cover the piano black. I was going to delete the wood also to the same wrap as console but the wood has grown on me ‍♂️.

I took out my hub caps and used the wheel kit. Looks much better. Dont know what else to get now lol. Maybe the black plates once my plates arrive.

I just got back my Model 3 back from Rodz, I too wanted 90% on the windshield, but decided to try the 70% and see how I like it. I got 70 on the windshield and sunroof, 60 on the front sides and 40 on the back sides and rear. Also had my console warped with black metal. Looks awesome! $750 out the door, best deal in SoCal by far!!! Thank you Nevertipsy for organizing this group buy!
you have diff tint for glass roof and back window, can you see the diff from inside of the car looking up where those two diff piece met?

Just booked an appointment for mid-September. Question for the group on the chrome delete - go with satin black? Or something to match the MSM paint?

KG M3

I think satin black would look better. My MSM is getting delivered soon and I plan to go that route. I used to be in the matching paint boat, at least for the door handles, but that fell out of favor the more examples I saw.

So front bumper is $350 for PPF, anybody know how much they charge for doing the front hood as well?

Noticed that the chrome delete pics didn't include emblems, is this not something they do?

@Sneakerhead, pics look good, are you happy with the quality of the workmanship and the 3m of material? Did you get ceramic as well?

So front bumper is $350 for PPF, anybody know how much they charge for doing the front hood as well?

Noticed that the chrome delete pics didn't include emblems, is this not something they do?

@Sneakerhead, pics look good, are you happy with the quality of the workmanship and the 3m of material? Did you get ceramic as well?

It is my understanding that the chrome delete doesn't include the emblem because it comes off too easily. Feel free to contact Roger on that.

I've gotten my tesla model 3 today, but there is excess paint on it. and the crappy part is... its right on the bumper where i plan to PPF... I have to garage my car until the service appointment, and then hopefully be able get the PPF done as soon as they are done fixing the paint.

I don't know when they repaint if they will cure it like I think they do at the factory, but I've read in several wrap shop FAQs that you shouldn't wrap right after fresh paint. Here's one FAQ I found that said that FAQ's | Crystal Autoshield | Paint Protection Film Installation

Hmm good point, they said the repair will take 7-10 days. Seems kinda excessive, so I'm hoping they'll cure it, I'll have to inquire when i drop it off. that or let it sit garaged for some more days longer.

Yeah I don't mind it. Its an extra piece of mind to be protected since I drive mainly on the freeway and my old car had rock chips everywhere. I also got the ceramic. 2 coatings were applied above ppf. I dont have any other coatings applied at this time and plan to use the no rinse method of washing.