Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Southern Ontario Tesla Owner's Club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Couple of pics from yesterday:

WP_20150625_001.jpg

WP_20150625_002.jpg

Hey, there's a Smart Electric car in that shot! l-)

News :
Picked up my Tesla Model S 85 today!!

I am very impressed with Tesla, they went through my 20 item list of concerns and addressed most of them, including brand new wheels and brakes! We've taken our short ride home this evening, and a few subsequent trips and my mind has been officially blown!

Looking forward to our road trip to NY city, feeling much more confident now that I've had some reasonable seat time in the car.

Thanks JD and the many members of the owners club for welcoming me last Thursday night, and helping me understand my new (to me) car and what it's capable of.

There are only three Model S's in Owen Sound so the locals notice if another one is about.:biggrin:

At a Tim Horton's near Dundalk on hwy 10 we had a funny interaction in the drive through, one of the kids working in the store ran over to the drive through window and spoke over the shoulder of the attendant handing our food over:

kid: "Tesla right!? I bet it's awesome!!"
me (calmly) : "Oh yeah"

Hi everyone I am new to this thread. I bought my Model S just over a month ago and I am loving it. I have an extra rear spoiler that I bought on Ebay that I am looking to sell.I ended up installing the Tsportsline.com full trunk spoiler instead. Let me know if anyone is interested. PM me. Also when is next meet up. Would love to get involved.

Cheers

Jeff:smile:

I apologize as we are overdue for our next meeting.
I have been very busy and recently it has been harder to schedule our normal location.
I have now booked Monday September 28th Please RSVP to help me with planning.
The location is the same as the last one, Fortino’s in Maple.
The actual address is 2911 Major Mackenzie Drive in Vaughan (just east of Jane St.)
The room will be open at 6:30 and Pizza and beverages will be available then.
The meeting will be 7:00 to 9:00 and the room will be available until 9:30.

The Model X Is launching the next day so sure to be a topic. (I am going to the event in Fremont)
We can talk about the LTE upgrade, version 7.0 screenshots etc.
Please let me know if you have other topics to add.
Thanks