Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SpaceX Tesla Reel Time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Anon2

Of Course I Trust You Will Do The Right Thing
So I send my pre MBA STEM credits ladened resume to SpaceX for a very entry level numbers related role. As sort of an experiment. Truth be told tenacious imaginative and persistent I may be. Still believe in Universal law. To receive courtesy of a lift up you should show ability to meet your benefactor(s) halfway. At least.

Even so when inspiration strikes the chord I can do nothing but sing. Constantly creating inroads. Cutting an outlet for what is currently active strengths. Leaders are gifted communicators. It's got nothing to do with speaking well. Although it helps having pleasant notes in your voice. Entirely about ability to share one's vision in a way that everybody listening can clearly see where you're going. Even though we're not sure how we'll arrive. Or yet, during rare episodes of doubting frustration, if we'll ever get there. Leaders are fortunate future motivators. NOT mystic fact wresting fortune tellers.

Elon Musk sure does talk a lot. If you're a CEO of two cutting edge companies. It's what you do. Wanting to ask anything about space invention innovation technology? Waves of the future. Trending in real time.
Musk's the man. Be sure to have water on hand. He'll keep pace. Five, ten years or day before yesterday. He's consistent. Give or take a few awkward on camera moments. Hey Elon, what's up with the no selfie policy? Invitation to photobomb me. Off camera. *Giggles*
About that competitive edge. I've been saying it. Elon here's a 30 minute sitdown interview with me prequel freebie. When I'm wrong. I'm right. Why? Universe says so. By reason of bravery venturing into uncharted territory. With uncertain outcomes.

Hashtag: WhatIfAPassWasNotAnOption

Every girl's crazy bout a respectful YET assertive man;) Hey Moderator. Manners. That's what's up.

Hashtag:
CutMeOffAgainNoTeslasForYou