Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spiegel is a scumbag (out of main)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
His losing his Twitter account would have minimal effect, as long as the producers at CNBC (or other media) continue to appreciate the willingness of this hedge fund manager to appear in their New York studios on a moment's notice to comment on Tesla.
Respectfully disagree, being de-personned on Twitter is a big deal these days, especially to left leaning news outlets. It would be a hiccup in his career for sure, possibly a career ender.

I could take the screenshot just in time.
His reaction:
Screenshot_20190923-204233.png

His losing his Twitter account would have minimal effect, as long as the producers at CNBC (or other media) continue to appreciate the willingness of this hedge fund manager to appear in their New York studios on a moment's notice to comment on Tesla.
IDK, what has the effect been on Alex Jones of him losing his Youtube channel? Infowars have to be won a single battle at a time, IMO.

Cheers!

• Helpful
Reactions: SpaceCash
If anyone suspected the hatred for Elon and Tesla is driven mostly by Elon's personality, mistakes or wealth, or just general hatred of silicon valley, just look at the hate and vitriol directed at Greta in both mainstream media and social media.
This is primarily an issue of fossil fuel fanbois/stakeholders attacking anybody they feel threatened by.

First they ignore you, then they attack you, then you destroy them.

The comments on youtube/twitter videos showing Greta's speeches were a complete eye-opener for me. It saddens me that these are the type of people that are so prevalent on the internet, publically spewing hate online.

On a note of hope for the human race...

It’s worth estimating how many accounts and identities a proficient professional troll can maintain. My estimate is 100.

Also observe the way trollish posts come in clumps. As if the brief is emailed from troll HQ - ‘target list for next hour’.

So for every 100 trollish posts, remember that there is only one paid individual responsible. Humankind is not quite as depraved or as stupid as the internet would have us believe. The vast majority of people want to make the world a better place and are sane and rational.

we need to ensure that every time he does that, we circulate that tweet, and the link to complain to CNBC about the type of scum they are giving PR to.
To me, it says a lot about CNBC that they continue to give airtime to someone of Mr. Spiegel's character. He has a history of making very bigoted and inflammatory comments on Twitter - this isn't just an isolated slip-up. Don't tell me that people at CNBC aren't aware of this.

on the subject of twitter shills, dont forget it works both ways. I am on my 2nd twitter alt now, and loving all those times that the shorts get so angry at me merely tweeting charts showing rising tesla car shipments*...that they report me to twitter constantly for abuse. If an actual factual chart showing car sales is considered abuse...you know they are thin skinned :D

Don't judge me, its a hobby :D

*helps a lot to tag them #TSLAQ :D

Actually this is a big deal. Next time he appears on any news article, I'll be tweeting this to the reporter. All of us should - he will be dropped.

Hey, I'm a noob here so please don't flame me in the future for having the same last name!

Getting ready to buy my first Tesla.

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?

Willkommen! Of course it helps to know German to understand the previous word, and to grasp the relevance of the sentence above. ;)

Last edited:
Respectfully disagree, being de-personned on Twitter is a big deal these days, especially to left leaning news outlets. It would be a hiccup in his career for sure, possibly a career ender.

I mean, if the people investing in his fund haven’t already bailed out by now, I don’t see why this would change their mind. They’ve been helping finance his behavior for quite some time.

Man, I do not understand how someone can become like Smeagle.

I mean, I get that he is getting paid to bash Tesla, but the vitriol he adds to it and the personal attacks. Now this.

I can't think of any instance where I'd wish a young girl to be Epsteined. I mean, even in my darkest negative thought pattern, I cannot understand how the mind can arrive at a conclusion where it actively wants and organizes for the Epsteinization of a young girl.

Hey, I'm a noob here so please don't flame me in the future for having the same last name!

Getting ready to buy my first Tesla.
Welcome!

But, but but....uh, couldn’t you, upon reflection, have found a different name to use on this family-friendly forum? You know...perhaps “Mirror Image”, or sumfin?

Asking for a friend.

• Funny
Reactions: Curt Renz