Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spilled yogurt on driver’s seat. It’ll need to be removed to properly clean in the crevices underneath, detailer or SC?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a thread about eating in a model 3 a while back. I was amazed by
the number that eat fast food in the car. (about 50%) I would find a good
detailing shop that knows Tesla and wont leave a body in the trunk.
A milk shake or a big mac could have been worse. Good luck.

Reactions: rpiotro
Anyone have any experience with this? Spilled half a cup of yogurt in between the driver seat and the armrest. I can see a pool of it sitting underneath the rail and I’m unable to reach to properly clean it.
Forgot to respond, but sounds like job for a wet/dry vac with a hose attachment for reaching crevices. You won't really be able to fully clean it, but at least it would suck up liquid and most of it. Might be too late by now however.

So unamerican! Ditto, same here.
In the late '70s I was a parts manager at a Porsche/Audi dealer. Cup holders were unheard of at the time in their cars. I think it was shortly after that cup holders started showing up in these cars. I remember the Germans that worked there were perplexed by this. Why in the world would you want to drink coffee while you are driving?

In the late '70s I was a parts manager at a Porsche/Audi dealer. Cup holders were unheard of at the time in their cars. I think it was shortly after that cup holders started showing up in these cars. I remember the Germans that worked there were perplexed by this. Why in the world would you want to drink coffee while you are driving?
The Germans are still perplexed by this. They see it as a place to drop coins and keys.
In the last 14 years I have never seen a German use a cup holder even on road trips.
And why they ask do you need them in the back seats. Coffee is consumed in a proper cup,
beer in a glass. The red SOLO cups do not exist, hard to do a keg party without them.
Done a few.

Reactions: rpiotro