Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify glitch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happening more often where it hangs on one song. If I try to choose another song on the playlist it just keeps going back to the song its stuck on. Using the forward arrow to next song does work so the problem is only when selecting a song from the list.

Happening more often where it hangs on one song. If I try to choose another song on the playlist it just keeps going back to the song its stuck on. Using the forward arrow to next song does work so the problem is only when selecting a song from the list.

I'm having this glitch a lot now also. Only way I know to get out of it is to do a reset. Is there a way to report this to Tesla so they can fix it?

I've been having the same problem, albeit intermittently. Traversing through my playlists seems flakey. Also, sometimes the song plays without artist's graphics.