Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify in Tesla

rideous

Oct 26, 2015
Hong Kong
Called the hotline this morning. She told me that they are informed from the US that the Sportify update for Hong Kong will be available in these 2 or 3 days and at the same time, if you have purchased AutoPilot, you will have Auto Park with this update as well.

gubes

Mar 26, 2014
Hong Kong
This is GREAT news. I haven't received any e-mails as of yet. Perhaps it will come at the same time of the 7.0 software update. If anyone has this new feature installed let us know please. Thanks.

erikku80

Dec 9, 2015
Hong Kong
I just called the hotline.. They said it will be available in 1-2 weeks together with 7.1 release

well.. The problem I see with Tesla is over promising and under delivering.. In their communication they will always say 'today' but in fact it will be weeks or even months later... Haha

gubes

Mar 26, 2014
Hong Kong
They told me that software 7.0 would be out by the end of the year. They told me that 6 weeks ago. Boxing day today.....Hmmm, Dec 31st it is then I guess.

gubes

Mar 26, 2014
Hong Kong
I just spoke to someone there.....they are going to skip 7.0 and go straight to 7.1 (including Spotify). I asked when - they said "soon". I then asked how soon? Response: "Soon". Soon was also the response I got when I asked when 7.0 was going to come out and that was in mid November FYI. I think 7.0 has been out everywhere else in the world for around 3 months already.

erikku80

Dec 9, 2015
Hong Kong
I think we are looking for sometime around Feb if that's the case. I believe US will roll out with 7.1 first but there is still no news on it... Assuming another 2 weeks delay for HK rollout so My guess is Feb and hopefully before CNY.

beewalker

Aug 7, 2015
HK
It is confirmed that Tesla HK has started to roll out v7.1 by batch today. All HK tesla owners should receive the updates within 2 weeks. Make sure your car is in good 3G signal or Wifi to get it timely. Of course auto steer feature is disable in v7.1 because of TD's disapproval. Anyway, features like Spotify, still hold, auto park are available.

Last edited:

Mille Pun

Jun 21, 2015
HK
It is confirmed that Tesla HK has started to roll out v7.1 by batch today. All HK tesla owners should receive the updates within 2 weeks. Make sure your car is in good 3G signal or Wifi to get it timely. Of course auto steer feature is disable in v7.1 because of TD's disapproval. Anyway, features like Spotify, still hold, auto park are available.

wow, such a good news! Wish it is true!

gubes

Mar 26, 2014
Hong Kong

Confirmed by who? I got a whatsapp message from one of the guys at Tesla saying - still need to wait. Maybe he doesn't know either.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC