Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify premium

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My son wants Spotify premium service, which we will sign up for. Can the M3 stream music this way and if so, would that be via a bluetooth connection from a phone, or can Spotify be accessed directly from the display screen (preferred)?

Thanks

My son wants Spotify premium service, which we will sign up for. Can the M3 stream music this way and if so, would that be via a bluetooth connection from a phone, or can Spotify be accessed directly from the display screen (preferred)?

Thanks
Spotify can be streamed from your phone to the car via bluetooth. There's no intergrated Spotify app available in the US (only Europe).

Bluetooth from the phone. It works alright, and even though bluetooth is not the best audio, you will hear the difference between Spotify free v. premium.

Keep in mind if you have a Verizon phone, many plans now include Apple Music for free. And if you have an iPhone, Apple Music works with Siri, so you can just use voice commands while driving, which is great.

Love Spotify, but this bundling of Apple Music on Verizon is going to kill Spotify. (Dropping my premium subscription, because there’s no reason to have both.)