Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted a truckload of Teslas in Central Valley

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello and first time post

I know by now it does not seem like a big deal but here in Central Cali there are no Tesla Service Centers. You can probably understand my surprise to see a truckload right off the 99 Freeway locked behind a gate. Maybe someone is getting their car(s) delivered to their home?

I have seen truckloads off the Interstate 5 but not on the 99 Freeway.

I drove to the Bay Area this past weekend (about 150 miles) to see the Model 3s in person. Still undecided on color :) Last thing I expected is to see one in my own backyard.

Cheers and looking forward to my March - May non-owner window. First in line at Seaside store on March 31st.

upload_2018-2-21_7-16-16.jpeg
upload_2018-2-21_7-20-2.jpeg

Hello and first time post

I know by now it does not seem like a big deal but here in Central Cali there are no Tesla Service Centers. You can probably understand my surprise to see a truckload right off the 99 Freeway locked behind a gate. Maybe someone is getting their car(s) delivered to their home?

I have seen truckloads off the Interstate 5 but not on the 99 Freeway.

I drove to the Bay Area this past weekend (about 150 miles) to see the Model 3s in person. Still undecided on color :) Last thing I expected is to see one in my own backyard.

From a former Fresnan, welcome to TMC! Exciting to see that there might be more Model 3s around the Central Valley soon.

You drove to the Bay Area last weekend? You should have gone to the TMC meet-up at the Kettleman City Supercharger instead...one of our members was giving test drives in a beautiful blue Model 3 and we saw a handful of other Model 3s passing through too. :)

Bruce.

Ugh...I wish I had known. Oh well, at least now I know where the Tesla Fremont Delivery Center is located. I had asked where one could see Model 3s in person and most people offered the Bay area or LA area. That question was asked on Tesla.com Forums. Wish I would have asked the same question here.

Lessons learned o_O

Reactions: bmah
I have narrowed it down to Red or Black. Honestly, they all look nice! I don't think anyone can go wrong with any color. Just wish they had the same silver as the Alpha but I heard that was an expensive paint job.

Yes, Model S and X in Fresno have increased but the Model 3 is still a unicorn here in the valley. I am sure in about a year this will all change.