Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spreadsheet for line updates (US & Canada)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well past 150 now..
20160331_075945.jpg
1459427362930.jpg

I might make a separate post later (don't want to clog up the front page as there's more time-sensitive threads at the moment) but for spreadsheet nerds, now that activity is dying down (Hawaii going strong though), here's some data. Remember this is all self reported:

Sum of all peak values: 23,500

71 out of about 95 stores with 100+ people
46 (so half) had 200+
29 had 300+
7 with 500+.

Top stores are either Colorado with 1,000 or Arizona with 930.

...and a huge thank you to everyone who reported (and is still reporting!). The sheet is here.

• Informative
Reactions: Tam and mikevbf
Some stores that I'm (pretty) sure were open are showing 0 which is odd...

New Jersey - Garden State Plaza

and while not 0....

New Jersey - Paramus-Route 17

States it only had 44 people very odd for a location so close to NYC and much higher than average incomes. My local store in the Short Hills mall had hundreds waiting.

Some stores that I'm (pretty) sure were open are showing 0 which is odd...

New Jersey - Garden State Plaza

and while not 0....

New Jersey - Paramus-Route 17

States it only had 44 people very odd for a location so close to NYC and much higher than average incomes. My local store in the Short Hills mall had hundreds waiting.

Tesla employee tells me my location, Mt. Kisco, had 175 in line. Said similar at white plains and that Short Hills had 300!

Some of these numbers definitely aren't accurate. Orlando is reporting 600 people at 10:40AM. At that time I had made my reservation and was checking out the Model X that somebody was showing off, and there definitely was not 600 people there. It was crowded, but not that crowded...