Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR Model 3 Discontinued?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two reasons:

1.) Encourage jump to SR+ and higher.

2.) Already production constrained so can sift out another $900.

Yeah Once they saw I had a $35K SR they said I had the lowest priced unicorn . I think production constraints will mean no more price cuts even after Q2? Maybe SC promos etc. but not price?

Anyone who ordered SR expecting to get it delivered in June? I changed it last Thurs to SR but it changed estimated delivery to 6-8 weeks which obviously won't make it by June. I had to switch back to SR Plus which changed delivery to 2 weeks.

Anyone who ordered SR expecting to get it delivered in June? I changed it last Thurs to SR but it changed estimated delivery to 6-8 weeks which obviously won't make it by June. I had to switch back to SR Plus which changed delivery to 2 weeks.

Ordered mine 5/19, found the VIN in the source code today and emailed my sales advisor, he said it was on a truck to AZ now.

Blue, black, aero config for my SR

strange my config too but mine says
Estimated Delivery: 2 - 4 weeks from order placed date
(placed months ago but i asked them to wait vin till this week, wont wait anymore...)

This was probably done intentionally by Tesla so you would miss June delivery for SR and be forced to upgrade to SR Plus if you wanted June delivery. There is no reason they couldn't deliver the SR at the same time frame as SR Plus since they are essentially the same hardware.

Reactions: MXWing
This was probably done intentionally by Tesla so you would miss June delivery for SR and be forced to upgrade to SR Plus if you wanted June delivery. There is no reason they couldn't deliver the SR at the same time frame as SR Plus since they are essentially the same hardware.

NM got scheduled for this weekend for SR. If anything they missed the deadline now I will ask for free upgrade to SR+

Serial Number Digits 94663 that should be May build/HW3.0 right?