Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR Model Y 7 seater waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Gang! Thanks for starting the thread @Stressla420 I had an ETA and it vanished on the 12th or so. I called my SA who is really nice but isnt helpful at all and he just said that my SR would still be delivered and his method for figure out the date is by taking my order date, 2/1/21 and adding between 2-6 weeks and saying we are still looking good, you should get the VIN soon.

I agree with bryan995, I think the price drop was to clear inventory and Flaximus is right about still be able to order but having to jump through a few hoops. The LR is $9K more and my daily commute is only about 20 miles so the SR is perfect for me.

Here is hoping we all get VIN's real soon!!

Reactions: flyingcasual
If you still want to purchase a Standard Range RWD Model Y there are currently 89 SR MY in inventory the US. More here at EV-CPO.com
https://ev-cpo.com/hunter/

You will need to work with your local Tesla Sales Center or call Tesla to be matched to an inventory vehicle.

It's a little disheartening that there are 89 SR Y's available in inventory, yet don't believe they are 7 seat. I'm guessing the bulk of the 7 seat versions will be produced and shipped here in the next few weeks.

Boys and girls

Delivery Appt set on 03/09/21, taking delivery in South Florida

Hope you all get yours soon!
N
Fantastic news and congratulations .. finally seeing a good news for SR 7 delivery. What is your order date?
Never mind, i see from your previous post. I am excited for you. This gives a ball park estimate for any one with SR 7 orders. Thanks again for sharing.

Toronto .MY SR 7 SEATER ,MSM ,19 GEMINI ,NO HITCH ,BLACK INTERIOR .....order date Jan 16th .vin came on Feb 21st ... 132XXX VIN .born on 20th Feb. Right now in transit .all paperwork is done .

Just confirmed my cars delivery is march 10th 10 am .

Everything updated in there ..except the hepa and headlights which I don't think they will do in SR

Toronto .MY SR 7 SEATER ,MSM ,19 GEMINI ,NO HITCH ,BLACK INTERIOR .....order date Jan 16th .vin came on Feb 21st ... 132XXX VIN .born on 20th Feb. Right now in transit .all paperwork is done .

Everything updated in there ..except the hepa and headlights which I don't think they will do in SR
Congratulations .. I am eagerly waiting for mine, hoping it in a week or two. Ordered on Feb 1st week.

My exact config! Hope they made a batch!

Seeing from few posts, ppl who have ordered SR MY 7 getting calls from their SA to either upgrade the order to LR or change the config to 5 seater as factory is no longer manufacturing SR 7 seater configuration. This is completely against Elon's promise of existing order would be honored.

Seeing from few posts, ppl who have ordered SR MY 7 getting calls from their SA to either upgrade the order to LR or change the config to 5 seater as factory is no longer manufacturing SR 7 seater configuration. This is completely against Elon's promise of existing order would be honored.
That would suck a lot. It’s not a cheap upgrade in BC.