Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD range further moved to left today: July 20 - July 26. Yesterday I spoke with Tesla rep and was informed the car is expected to reach NY around July 25 and delivery is likely on July 26 or 27.

Extended Order Status v0.2.1.9​

VIN​

• VIN: 5YJ3E1EA9MF016XXX
  • Previous VINs: None

Delivery​

• Delivery date: July 20 - July 26
  • Previous delivery dates:
    • July 22 - July 28
    • July 24 - July 30
    • July 20 - August 09
    • 8-12 weeks
    • July 20 - August 09
    • 9-13 weeks
    • July 20 - August 09
    • July 13 - August 02
    • July 09 - July 29
    • July 14 - August 03
    • July 09 - July 29
    • July 14 - August 03
    • July 08 - July 28
    • July 09 - July 29
    • July 13 - August 02
    • July 19 - August 08

Reactions: Bobo Tinker
Am I the only one here going backwards, ordered 6/2 and am now around Aug 29 to Sept.30. I would not bet a nickel that any of these dates mean anything but just makes OCD people crazy.
Nope I’m in the same boat. Ordered 5/25 and I’ve been pushed back to August 06 - September 05. I was really hoping for July (2 months) so that I don’t have to reapply for financing, but the way my dates have been trending lately I don’t think it’s going to happen.

Previous dates:
July 20 - August 9
June 27 - 30
9-13 weeks (July 27- August 24)
July 14 - August 3
July 13 - August 2
July 14 - August 3
July 15 - August 4
July 14 - August 3
July 21 - August 10
July 22 - August 21
9-13 weeks
July 22 - August 21
9-13 weeks
July 24 - August 21
August 05 - September 04
July 31 - August 30
August 05 - September 04
8-12 weeks (July 20 - August 17)
August 11 - September 10
August 05 - September 04

That is definitely disappointing. Which location are you picking up at? Mine is Tysons, VA and I was told by my SA last week that they prioritize this location for deliveries in this area because it’s the largest. I don’t know how accurate that is though. What configuration did you order? I chose black exterior and no other modifications to the standard. No FSD.
Sh*t, I knew I should have picked Tysons! I was playing eeny meeny miny moe lol since I live in southern Maryland. I test drove at Montgomery Mall. Lmaoooo

Just received "Get to Know Your Model 3" email with a link to RSVP.

Tesla

Meet Your Model 3​

Join us for a live chat with our product experts from the comfort of home and get to know your Tesla vehicle.​
Learn more about charging your car, using your Tesla app or getting comfortable behind the wheel with a live presentation. Thank you for accelerating the transition to sustainable energy and we look forward to seeing you.​

There's no keys :). I do not have the orientation email yet, but my EDD is July 20-26. Per my SA the car is supposed to arrive at Mt. Kisco delivery center on July 25 and would be ready for delivery on July 26 or 27.
Keycard* - old habits will take a while to adjust! Haha 😂

Really looks like your delivery window is narrowed enough to be definitive now! Congrats!!!

Reactions: Tesconnect
What did you guys do about home charging? My EDD is 8/7-8/27(ironically my bday is 8/27 but I hope i don’t take delivery on the 27th because my USAA funding runs out the 12th).
Anyway, I was going to get the Tesla wall connector charger for the looks but I don’t know.
I have an electrician coming out this weekend to take a look at my breakers.

Planning on having him install a 50 amp NEMA 14-50. The charger won't utilize the full 50 amps, unfortunately.

The overall cost quoted was around $350-$400 and I should be expecting around ~35 miles/hr charging.

You can reference Tesla's mobile connector page for a chart on the other NEMA connectors.

Last edited:
I have an electrician coming out this weekend to take a look at my breakers.

Planning on having him install a 50 amp NEMA 14-50. The charger won't utilize the full 50 amps, unfortunately.

The overall cost quoted was around $350-$400 and I should be expecting around ~35 miles/hr charging.

You can reference Tesla's mobile connector page for a chart on the other NEMA connectors.
I have Nema 14-50 50 amp installed by my electrician in the garage and outside the garage. Since electrician was there I got 2 outlets on 2 separate breakers so that we are ready for the 2nd electric car when that happens.