Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was it worth the time? Or do you think this can be skipped?
If you have complicated questions about out of state registration or trade in documents, etc, maybe. A lot of what they mentioned was more of less covered from everyone's stories here :) I came with the hope that it would somehow mean I am closer to delivery but left disappointed.

It was on Teams so you can chat/speak your mind and get a real time answer from your local Tesla staff. It was all of 30 minutes.

Reactions: Tesconnect
Bunch of LRs popped up in inventory today, was hoping to snag a SR+ but I didn't see any go up :(
I’d keep checking! I originally had delivery scheduled for late Aug/Sept (ordered in June) but randomly saw an SR+ with my config pop up today literally minutes after being told there was nothing from my SA. Called in asap and had it assigned to me. Now taking delivery next week :)

Reactions: CCRM3 and Mad4sax
If you have complicated questions about out of state registration or trade in documents, etc, maybe. A lot of what they mentioned was more of less covered from everyone's stories here :) I came with the hope that it would somehow mean I am closer to delivery but left disappointed.

It was on Teams so you can chat/speak your mind and get a real time answer from your local Tesla staff. It was all of 30 minutes.
I have the link for teams. Might attend since I’m picking up outside CT. Connecticut laws require dealerships selling new cars and hence picking up in NY.

This just popped up in Central California if anyone is looking for white sr+.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210716-171942_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210716-171942_Chrome.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 73
So a slight update on my 6/26 base everything sr+ order. I contacted my SA today and he informed me that my vehicle is scheduled to leave the factory on August 5th and is set to be delivered on August 20th. My current EDD shows August 10 - August 30th.
I told them to keep an eye out for a white interior if it becomes available and pair me with it if possible and they told me they’ll be sure to do it.
Doubt that it’ll happen but hey never know. Still going to keep checking inventory just in case, in hopes of helping someone else with my config move up in the list.
Friendly reminder to everyone that your SA can see the status of your account and it shows info such as;
Booking status, soft match history, soft match status, forecasted factory gate date, delivery eta, unmatched root cause, profile submission date, and eligibility.
The second set of information they showed me was just a slightly different info box containing the following;
Customer is Eligible, Customers EDD Window, Vehicle ETA to VRL

Figured I’d share this info in case anyone else might find it useful.
A delivery at the end of august would put me at 9.5 weeks in my 8-12week delivery frame. It changed to 9-13 shortly after I completed my order but its still within both windows.

Apparently the EDD takes into account new and delivered vehicles so every time a vehicle is delivered, your time goes down even when it shouldn’t. Every time a new reservation is ordered, your window goes up, even though it shouldn’t. That sounds fairly accurate given how it jumps around. Sometimes deliveries outweigh the reservations and vice versa.

Best of luck to everyone on your waits! Pushing through with you guys!

Reactions: Timdoggg85
Received an email saying account has been updated - have a VIN now as of 30 minutes ago! Bay Area, ordered 5/09 blue/white 18” aero

EDD was consistently pushing up two days from the day I’ve been checking, but end date remained the same (July 25) for about a week. EDD is now July 17 - July 21.
Congrats!! You give me hope... My EDD end date has been consistent the past two days. EDD window is slowly narrowing to July 31.

Reactions: Bobo Tinker