Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking at the spreadsheet and assuming a lot of the gaps are from non-updates, I think I might get a VIN soon. After today I'm only waiting on two more things I've ordered in advance. A 6-50 adapter (Tesla is currently out of stock) and a cup holder spring loaded cup squeezer thing, which is shipped. The race is on, 6-50 adapter back in stock, or do I have a new car... (I also ordered new contacts, apparenlty they take 2 weeks to get now, so they can race against Tesla I suppose)

Bleh, I hope that doesn't turn out to be me. The lack of contact despite scheduled pickup time/date is a bit concerning.
I hope it doesn't happen to you. I think right now unfortunately there isn't much one should expect from Tesla. This has been true for the past few years actually; but it's probably more true atm. When i first ordered i was told that up until even a couple hours Tesla can and has cancelled on people. Hope for the best, expect the worse. It helps mitigate the bad news if there is any. But hopefully you get yours and it's not pushed back.

I hope it doesn't happen to you. I think right now unfortunately there isn't much one should expect from Tesla. This has been true for the past few years actually; but it's probably more true atm. When i first ordered i was told that up until even a couple hours Tesla can and has cancelled on people. Hope for the best, expect the worse. It helps mitigate the bad news if there is any. But hopefully you get yours and it's not pushed back.
Thanks, and I hope so because I already wired $7k to Tesla. If they were to push back my delivery date, I will NOT be a happy camper.

I sent an email to my SA requesting an update, just to see what he would say.
He sent me 2 screenshots. You can see a “loading bar” almost complete and a soft match with a similar model.
The ETA says 8/14 which matches with the EDD 8/11 - 8/20 I have for a week now.
Don’t want to be too much excited because there is no VIN yet.
Ordered 6/16

Attachments

• A05383F2-9C24-4094-9713-D66D92BCDD64.jpeg
    A05383F2-9C24-4094-9713-D66D92BCDD64.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 66
  • BB59A1C4-517C-4CE7-9F11-D94C140B203D.jpeg
    BB59A1C4-517C-4CE7-9F11-D94C140B203D.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 80