Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i ordered m3 msm 18 black int on sept 9th and current edd is framed between 17 jan to 6 feb.
I applied loan on sept 12th and the loan expired today. Now i have to re-apply for the loan, but i am worried that it might impact on my delivery date. I live at Vancouver B.c
Was it loan through Tesla? So it is a 3months duration its good for?.which bank was it with and interest rate if you dont mind me asking. Thank you

Ordered 10/3/2021
M3 SR+ White exterior/Black interior/18" Wheels/No FSD (price was $39,990 at the time)
Location: Silicon Valley about 30 minutes from the Fremont, CA factory
Website estimate when I ordered: EDD June 2022
After placing order and completing profile online: EDD April 2022
October 9 update: EDD Dec 18 - Dec 31
Mid October update: EDD Dec 23 - Dec 31
Nov 18 update: EDD Dec 7 - Dec 31
Dec 5 update: EDD Dec 7 - Dec 19
Dec 8 update: EDD Dec 10 - Dec 19
Dec 11 update: EDD Jan 21 - Feb 18
Dec 12 update: VIN assigned! EDD Dec 15 - Dec 18

Just when I had resigned myself to wait until next year, I get a text message telling me I have a VIN assigned. Still waiting for someone to reach out to schedule delivery though.

Reactions: treebank
Ordered 10/3/2021
M3 SR+ White exterior/Black interior/18" Wheels/No FSD (price was $39,990 at the time)
Location: Silicon Valley about 30 minutes from the Fremont, CA factory
Website estimate when I ordered: EDD June 2022
After placing order and completing profile online: EDD April 2022
October 9 update: EDD Dec 18 - Dec 31
Mid October update: EDD Dec 23 - Dec 31
Nov 18 update: EDD Dec 7 - Dec 31
Dec 5 update: EDD Dec 7 - Dec 19
Dec 8 update: EDD Dec 10 - Dec 19
Dec 11 update: EDD Jan 21 - Feb 18
Dec 12 update: VIN assigned! EDD Dec 15 - Dec 18

Just when I had resigned myself to wait until next year, I get a text message telling me I have a VIN assigned. Still waiting for someone to reach out to schedule delivery though.
At least you might have 6 days to apply for a loan if this is the payment method you chose. Enjoy your EV.

Yes all standard
Wow, that is crazy… I have two friends who ordered mid-late august and got their cars in Montreal late October… Blue and White SR+.

Did you perhaps not complete your profile right away? There are reports in this thread of people’s EDD getting pushed out because not all the steps were completed in the account. Some even speculated chosing cash over credit could help…

Wow, that is crazy… I have two friends who ordered mid-late august and got their cars in Montreal late October… Blue and White SR+.

Did you perhaps not complete your profile right away? There are reports in this thread of people’s EDD getting pushed out because not all the steps were completed in the account. Some even speculated chosing cash over credit could help…
Good to know, so many tricks.

I chose Cash and completed all steps on day one.
I saw people with order up to mid-Aug got their cars so I guess i missed the cutoff.
But i dont mind it too juch cause some features on 2022 I really want (heated steering, heated rear seats…)
I got mine late August and I see jan-feb for the longest. Before that, i had an edd between nov- early dec. I guess they are trying to get the approval of the gov or something regarding the new batteries hence why the push to next year

Applied for cash in the first week and it made no difference. My SA will change it to loan or lease when I get the VIN.

i ordered m3 msm 18 black int on sept 9th and current edd is framed between 17 jan to 6 feb.
I applied loan on sept 12th and the loan expired today. Now i have to re-apply for the loan, but i am worried that it might impact on my delivery date. I live at Vancouver B.c
it shouldnt effect it. Mine expired before and i just reapplied, and might have to do it again cus my EDD moved to 2/7-3/7. I ordered beginning of august, and my EDD used to be end of december.