Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations! How do you verify that it’s the new 12V battery?
Open the frunk. Pull off the air grill and you can see the batt. Few ways to check, first you can see if it says what the batt type is. Mine didn't so I put a meter on it. If it reads around 12v then it's the old lead battery. If it reads around 15v then it should be the new Li ion batt. Check youtube out, there are a bunch of tutorials on how to change or test them. Cheers m8

Open the frunk. Pull off the air grill and you can see the batt. Few ways to check, first you can see if it says what the batt type is. Mine didn't so I put a meter on it. If it reads around 12v then it's the old lead battery. If it reads around 15v then it should be the new Li ion batt. Check youtube out, there are a bunch of tutorials on how to change or test them. Cheers m8
Thanks a lot!
I thought there would be an indication on one of the menu options.
Cheers

Sorry if this has been addressed before but I searched and couldn't find anything. My trade evaluation has been stuck in limbo for a week with zero movement. They emailed me a week ago and asked about the payoff amount and such and nothing since then. I've read on other forums and blogs that if you remove the trade-in it could speed up the process as until you have checkmarks across the board on your account page you won't move forward in the process. Is that true? Has anyone else experienced this and did removing the trade speed things up?

Picked up our M3 yesterday in Langley BC. Has Ryzen and Li-Ion 12v. Rear gass is not double pane. Still on 2021.43.101.2 so no heated wiper park yet.

No issues with the car at all! Panel alignment and gaps all look good. Road noise is none none existent (my main daily driver is a F150).

VIN 169xxx

Delivery went very good, they did a great job explaining everything and going over the car. The communication prior to delivery was horrible though. They finally sent an email at 5pm on Friday with all the details (pick up was 1pm Saturday).

Car is amazing. I was worried about the decrease in acceleration but it's still reasonably quick. I was also concerned about the audio quality being poor (our test drive was a LR). Happy to report the premium audio without sub is more then enough for us.

The wait was worth it!

You mean 19th or 26th?

Did they call you to book the time? Your EDD was Feb 22 to 26 right? I think you are also picking up from Toronto Lawrence as me. Mine is scheduled for 23rd Feb by the Tesla agent i called last Week. Wonder if i can get them to change it earlier.
19th. Vaughn location . I didn't receive any calls . Got the vin update in the app and received a email to book the time.. haven't receive any details yet about the payment info.

Reactions: amit_gunner
19th. Vaughn location . I didn't receive any calls . Got the vin update in the app and received a email to book the time.. haven't receive any details yet about the payment info.
So, your VIN now shows on the app ?? I am certain our cars should be in the same truck since we both had exact same EDD.. When i called regular Teska customer service all they could do is 23rd Feb . Its showing car will be here 21st Feb based on what agent could see. I hope i get a call this Week with earlier pick up date. Lets see. We are so close to the finish line man. Btw i am doing Financing so last Week ithat agent also switched mine to loan from cash and it is all approved . I have not uploaded any insurance though.. waiting for a concrete pick up date before finalizing insurance with the VIN.

In my case (Quebec), my account shows « please pay remaining balance prior to delivery » and has all the info for wire transfer… I’ll talk to SA tomorrow to get it sorted.
Mine only shows delivery date. Payment shows approved for Financing . also shows they are finalizing agreement and will notify me once ready to review and accept. it is greyed out the blue button.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220213-173217_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20220213-173217_Firefox.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 94
So, your VIN now shows on the app ?? I am certain our cars should be in the same truck since we both had exact same EDD.. When i called regular Teska customer service all they could do is 23rd Feb . Its showing car will be here 21st Feb based on what agent could see. I hope i get a call this Week with earlier pick up date. Lets see. We are so close to the finish line man. Btw i am doing Financing so last Week ithat agent also switched mine to loan from cash and it is all approved . I have not uploaded any insurance though.. waiting for a concrete pick up date before finalizing insurance with the VIN.
Yeah.. seems like should be in the same truck. Hopefully it crosses the border without any delay. I also haven't uploaded the insurance yet.