Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have to wonder if they are getting some cancellations from people hoping that a 2023 tax credit materializes, thus freeing up those vehicles. hmm.
Wondering this as well. I'm a total newb having just placed an order about 10 days ago, but our EDD already adjusted from Dec-Feb to 11/17 - 12/27. Not sure whether that's typical, but I had the same thought as you.

Reactions: pipestem
Hi all. First (24) hours with the car and it is fun to drive, even if I was more focused on selling my previous car (Volt 2017) also in (24) hours, $10K more then what I had planned when I started looking at the Tesla in 2020. It's crazy.

Of course I will now leave this room and move on to other things. For those who were following my Dashboard, built on Troy Teslike Google sheet, I will put it offline at the end of the month. The participation reached a peak but lately, for a reason I can't explain, data records are vanishing from the master sheet, another reason for me to stop investing time there.

View attachment 842583

It was a fun project and take you to all of you you participated. Good luck with the rest.
Thank you for your service and aloha! 🤙🤙

Reactions: Nick11 and MtlMV
Day 194 since my OD and went from a four-day window to a closer six-day window this morning. The window starts tomorrow! Sadly, Tesla has not reached out to me for a delivery appointment yet.

Model 3 RWD/MSM/Black/18"/No FSD/Chicago
Order Date: 2/6/2022

Estimated Delivery Date History:
2/6/2022: October 2022
2/8/2022: May 17 - June 14
3/7/2022: August 2022
3/12/2022: July 25 - August 22
5/13/2022: August 11 - September 22
6/20/2022: August 17 - September 21
8/3/2022: September 1 - September 29
8/6/2022: August 20 - September 3
8/13/2022: August 26 - August 29 (VIN provided)
8/19/2022: August 20 - August 25

Reactions: Gagu
I took delivery today. I got a “All-Wheel Drive” license plate frame. I guess that’s better than nothing, as the rest of the cars on the lot didn’t have license plate frames. I also got a $200 website voucher instead of a mobile charger. I also have Matrix headlights, which was a nice surprise.

I read about this, but I’m disappointed that a $45k car does not come with floor mats. Seriously?

Hi all. First (24) hours with the car and it is fun to drive, even if I was more focused on selling my previous car (Volt 2017) also in (24) hours, $10K more then what I had planned when I started looking at the Tesla in 2020. It's crazy.

Of course I will now leave this room and move on to other things. For those who were following my Dashboard, built on Troy Teslike Google sheet, I will put it offline at the end of the month. The participation reached a peak but lately, for a reason I can't explain, data records are vanishing from the master sheet, another reason for me to stop investing time there.

View attachment 842583

It was a fun project and take you to all of you you participated. Good luck with the rest.
Congrats on the delivery! I received mine last Saturday and I've had the biggest smile on my face every morning knowing that it was waiting for me in the driveway. I'm like a kid in a candy shop now and have given about 10 show and tell rides to my coworkers and they can't believe how nice this thing is.

Delivery was good, no issues with the car other than a few smudge marks i wiped off from some areas of the paint. Parking lot was really crowded so i wish i had more room to enjoy the pickup but what can you do...they need to expand their locations like crazy but I'm sure they're already working on it.

Thanks everyone for the company while I waited 10 months, it made the wait so much more exciting and hope you all get yours soon. I'd tell you not to pay attention to the EDD and just enjoy the process but i know how hard that is to do 😅.

Attachments

• 20220820_074836.jpg
    20220820_074836.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 92
After hearing the news on Thursday about Tesla giving out vouchers for the purchase of a mobile connector, I just ordered one off the charging store page. I can't afford not having a home charger since the only charging option is a level 2 station is a 15 min. drive away (we don't go there often). I'm starting to really regret this purchase, it's a rollercoaster ride from hell! Too bad I already have about $3000 invested into it. 🤬 Day 334😞

Wow my first 2 week window today..! Sept 3 - Sept 17
After hearing the news on Thursday about Tesla giving out vouchers for the purchase of a mobile connector, I just ordered one off the charging store page. I can't afford not having a home charger since the only charging option is a level 2 station is a 15 min. drive away (we don't go there often). I'm starting to really regret this purchase, it's a rollercoaster ride from hell! Too bad I already have about $3000 invested into it. 🤬 Day 334😞
I did the same, ordered one last week just in case. Ideally I will keep one in the car and have one permanently set up at home.

The end of quarter local rush is coming!!!! For those of you living on the west coast, that’s when Tesla tries pad it’s quarterly production numbers by shifting deliveries from far -flung places (think Canada) to local buyers ready for a quick handoff. If you live in SoCal and have a September EDD (my EDD just moved up to 9/7-10/24), you may just be getting your car soon!

Congrats on the delivery! I received mine last Saturday and I've had the biggest smile on my face every morning knowing that it was waiting for me in the driveway. I'm like a kid in a candy shop now and have given about 10 show and tell rides to my coworkers and they can't believe how nice this thing is.

Delivery was good, no issues with the car other than a few smudge marks i wiped off from some areas of the paint. Parking lot was really crowded so i wish i had more room to enjoy the pickup but what can you do...they need to expand their locations like crazy but I'm sure they're already working on it.

Thanks everyone for the company while I waited 10 months, it made the wait so much more exciting and hope you all get yours soon. I'd tell you not to pay attention to the EDD and just enjoy the process but i know how hard that is to do 😅.
Thanks for all the great online info. Enjoy!

Reactions: Nick11
I did the same, ordered one last week just in case. Ideally I will keep one in the car and have one permanently set up at home.
First --- slimy to sell a car without a mobile charger, imo.

Second --- "According to email sent to employees obtained by Drive Tesla, promo codes will only be issued to owners who placed an order before April 29 and take delivery of a car built on or after August 15, 2022. The promo codes will be sent in advance of delivery, but the automaker did not specify how many days before delivery this will happen."

Anybody get that advance notification ? Care to post your vin last 5 ? Mine are 36535. Thanks.