Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stacking 2 road bikes in the back

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any tips? More concerned about the two bikes rubbing on each other. A small frame bike easily fits in the back without removing wheels. But two bikes is a little more difficult. Tips appreciated!
I’ve had three mountain bikes in the back of a Model S before with only half of the rear seat folded down (me and the kids went on a ride).

They fit. It was a bit of a puzzle getting everything in and all the wheels needed to come off. Blankets in between for rubbing.

Reactions: Made in CA
Any tips? More concerned about the two bikes rubbing on each other. A small frame bike easily fits in the back without removing wheels. But two bikes is a little more difficult. Tips appreciated!
Two bikes fit easily without any disassembly. I put the rear seats down and use cardboard between the bikes to prevent rubbing. Laying down flat and stacked, not standing up.

I've done this so many times, I can't even count how many times I've done it. Bikes for adults, not kids.

I'll find a pic later and post it