Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Standard Range Model Y Currently Unavailable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is the same exact car as the Dual Motor, minus the additional front motor. It isn’t if he’s asking for a first generation roadster. And if you’ve been following the SRMY, people as early as this week were able to place an order for one that was already made.
What the hell? I've been obsessively following the SRMY and searching the forum daily trying to discern more information! I guess my google-fu is weak. I'd love some links to those posts. I'm in the exact same boat - they're trying to force me over to the MYLR. Any help is appreciated.

What the hell? I've been obsessively following the SRMY and searching the forum daily trying to discern more information! I guess my google-fu is weak. I'd love some links to those posts. I'm in the exact same boat - they're trying to force me over to the MYLR. Any help is appreciated.
AF10A1CE-EEFA-45F5-97D6-E8428ED31A07.png

Just go back a page. Somebody ordered one I believe on Friday. They also randomly pop-up in the system. I found one, in NY last week. This one has all the bells and whistles(And with the increase price hike). Somebody also stated that a few popped-up in NYC last week, I was only able to find this one.

Also, don’t listen to what these guys have to say. Most who work at Tesla dealerships have absolutely no idea what they’re talking about, none. When I placed my order in March, the first dealer that I called(Same place where I bought my SR+) said you can’t order a SRMY, even though Elon said it was off-menu. I then called another dealer, they found me one in a matter of minutes. The first dealer was trying to sell me a LR MY.

AF10A1CE-EEFA-45F5-97D6-E8428ED31A07.png

View attachment 676356
Just go back a page. Somebody ordered one I believe on Friday. They also randomly pop-up in the system. I found one, in NY last week. This one has all the bells and whistles(And with the increase price hike). Somebody also stated that a few popped-up in NYC last week, I was only able to find this one.

Also, don’t listen to what these guys have to say. Most who work at Tesla dealerships have absolutely no idea what they’re talking about, none. When I placed my order in March, the first dealer that I called(Same place where I bought my SR+) said you can’t order a SRMY, even though Elon said it was off-menu. I then called another dealer, they found me one in a matter of minutes. The first dealer was trying to sell me a LR MY.

View attachment 676356
Oh thanks yeah, I saw that there were a one or two SRs that got dropped into inventory (possibly rejections or unfilled orders). However, I haven't heard of anyone with a factory order getting assigned a VIN in a while now. I've been following the forums and spreadsheets and nothing to my knowledge. The only people getting SRs are those who luck out on finding one in existing inventory that fits their needs (for instance, there is one right now in HI but it's a 7 seater).