Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Standard Range Model Y Currently Unavailable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats on the find! What was the base price on the SR prior to them merging it to your existing order? Curious if it also took the $500 increase the LRs saw last week.
Here ya go:

1624918026783.png

Reactions: hawaiiuser
here is a grey with white plus hitch available in Vegas
Exactly what I'm looking for.... even the hitch. Wish I logged on last night! But I'm in Upstate NY, so it probably wouldn't have showed up for me anyways.

Exactly what I'm looking for.... even the hitch. Wish I logged on last night! But I'm in Upstate NY, so it probably wouldn't have showed up for me anyways.
I opened a thread
I opened a thread here and I’m going to post the inventory SR Model Y’s as they pop up. If you click the link I post your location doesn’t matter. They go very quickly when they go live and I get the new ones about 5-10 mi ahead of when all the typical sites get them. There have been at least a few new ones every day and as many as 10 in one day just recently.

This might not have made international news, so sharing for the benefit of those following along here...

Launch of the Model Y in Hong Kong is imminent and some details have been leaked: Tesla Model Y launch date and pricing in Hong Kong revealed

There are three varieties listed. While it doesn't spell out the exact configuration, it is a strong hint that the SR+ will be re-introduced alongside LR and P.

Hong Kong is a RHD, CCS2-connector, Shanghai-supplied region - same as Australia and New Zealand - so naturally this has got many Aus/NZ potential MY owners excited about the potential of SR+ coming back. (Note the Model Y hasn't launched in any of these countries yet)

It would be strange for Shanghai to be manufacturing SR+ but not Fremont (or Berlin, or Austin) so perhaps a sign that the SR+ will come back globally...

This might not have made international news, so sharing for the benefit of those following along here...

Launch of the Model Y in Hong Kong is imminent and some details have been leaked: Tesla Model Y launch date and pricing in Hong Kong revealed

There are three varieties listed. While it doesn't spell out the exact configuration, it is a strong hint that the SR+ will be re-introduced alongside LR and P.

Hong Kong is a RHD, CCS2-connector, Shanghai-supplied region - same as Australia and New Zealand - so naturally this has got many Aus/NZ potential MY owners excited about the potential of SR+ coming back. (Note the Model Y hasn't launched in any of these countries yet)

It would be strange for Shanghai to be manufacturing SR+ but not Fremont (or Berlin, or Austin) so perhaps a sign that the SR+ will come back globally...
Confirmed HK launch of SR
1625243296218.png

Reactions: Chuq
July 2, 2021 update: My February-reserved Model Y SR still shows: "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration." No VIN yet.
Mine says the same after Tesla tried best at the end of the quarter to cancel my order. I don’t know if they reached out to you but hope is they will run another batch. Seems like they made a batch in June and dropped those at higher prices than allocating to existing orders.

Reactions: ebwb