Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stay in car or Eat/shop while supercharging?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2019-3-26_17-1-14.jpeg I have tried to stay off the phone when charging. I either read the latest book in my backpack that is with me all the time or go for a walk. Third option is take a nap when I’m on a long road trip. Fourth option, fly my drone and get a birds eye view of the area.

upload_2019-3-26_17-1-14.jpeg

This may have been posted elsewhere, but on longer charge times I have set my third seat memory option to "Lounge" in which it is reclined fully in a sleeping position with headrest all the way up. Tuck a little neck roll pillow right in the created gap and that is all I need to drift off...

This may have been posted elsewhere, but on longer charge times I have set my third seat memory option to "Lounge" in which it is reclined fully in a sleeping position with headrest all the way up. Tuck a little neck roll pillow right in the created gap and that is all I need to drift off...
Mine is called "Sleepy".
Gotta be careful not to have "Easy Entry" enabled for that profile, or you'll get a rude awakening when the car goes to sleep and the seat rises from the dead to whatever position you have set for easy entry :)

• Funny
Reactions: mrbulk
View attachment 390629 I have tried to stay off the phone when charging. I either read the latest book in my backpack that is with me all the time or go for a walk. Third option is take a nap when I’m on a long road trip. Fourth option, fly my drone and get a birds eye view of the area.

Great shot. Unfortunately for me. Pretty much everywhere around the Bay Area is a no-fly zones from drones. Lots of airports and lot of cities that have banned them. So my brand new from last year Mavic Air sits in a box in the corner.:(

1DA1DBEA-7050-4F8D-9009-44B55C64F84D.jpeg
Mine is called "Sleepy".
Gotta be careful not to have "Easy Entry" enabled for that profile, or you'll get a rude awakening when the car goes to sleep and the seat rises from the dead to whatever position you have set for easy entry :)

I call mine “Nap”. It’s all I can do to reach the steering wheel to pull myself upright. First world problems.

Hey @jboy210 thanks for the like and good on you for not flying where it’s prohibited and possibly ruining it for the rest of it. Hopefully you’ll get opportunities to fly your Mavic Air where it’s legal soon. The cool thing about it is how compact it is. It makes it easy to keep it with you and pull it out at the drop of a hat.

And back on subject eating is definitely another option. Just this past weekend had to top off at the Downey CA SC. Right across the street was the Chris & Pits BBQ. Walked over, ordered bbq chicken to go. Got home and mowed it. Delicious.