Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone gotten them to adjust the price on these stealth performance to the price it is now? I asked my SA about this and they said the price was "locked in" from my original order date and they could not get me the 1k price adjustment.

FWIW, there are a couple of stealth performances with white interiors that may be available in inventory.

Has anyone gotten them to adjust the price on these stealth performance to the price it is now? I asked my SA about this and they said the price was "locked in" from my original order date and they could not get me the 1k price adjustment.

FWIW, there are a couple of stealth performances with white interiors that may be available in inventory.
I was told since they don’t make stealth’s anymore they cannot discount the car and any modification to the order will result in having to get the PUP performance with the reduced range.

I was told since they don’t make stealth’s anymore they cannot discount the car and any modification to the order will result in having to get the PUP performance with the reduced range.

What is odd is that the ones available in inventory are priced as if they have an adjustment (i.e White/White interior stealth for $60.990) which means the 1k added in was for white interior.

Finally got it!! 10 months but definitely worth the wait! So much fun!
5D3000EA-9E5A-494B-A20C-E989418B0F41.jpeg

Very nice! Any quality issues that you encountered? Looks just like the one I ordered...jealous.
Yes there was 3 alignment issues which I was able to go over with the advisor and get a date to fix in the future. Both trunks and the rear passenger door. They were the ones to bring it up to me. My deal breaker would have been the paint but that’s all good. I see a lot of people had the alignment fixed later so I am a happy camper

Apparently Mark Gomez (Tesla Manager) was clueless after all. He point blank told me that my stealth order would not be produced so I changed my order to a PUP. Well, he was obviously wrong.

Look, I am extremely happy with my PUP so I’m not going to look back..... One of my concerns was the range but that has turned out to be a non issue for me as I am sitting at 261 wh/mi with 2100 miles. The other issue was the staggered tire size..... I’m still considering switching out the 275 rears with a pair of 255 fronts so that I will have a square set.

Anyway, I am happy for those who stood their ground. Congrats!

• Informative
Reactions: 2017S&XLftBhnd
Wow! This thing is fast! We had a great delivery. We have a great SC here in Atlanta/Decatur. Not going to worry anyone, yes there was a few issues but if you have had a Tesla before then you know they will fix it. But if you must know, door trim, tiny tiny nicks in the paint, some strap rubbing on the bottom rear diffuser (no big deal), and a paint glob on the rear hatch that will be handled. Doors fine, hood fine, rear hatch fine, seats fine, air conditioning cold as balls. We are in good shape folks this is 376XX so you guys in the 40K range should be fine. This car is 15 days old so we got in at a good time. Oh and the taillights are cool the whole right portion lights up. The part that used to be the brake lights are now amber turn signals. Charges at 37 miles per hour at home with my NIMA 40amp. Updated itself to 32.3 once home. Any questions please shoot I was looking for info this time last weekend so I’m willing to share. Let’s go “Stealth-Y’s” more on YouTube later.
433143DA-FC6C-4E18-916F-0C184011B795.jpeg
A53A7445-636A-41F4-8243-D9C6EAD728C8.jpeg00602609-1E00-412B-B43D-92DAFB137599.jpeg11743483-A1FA-4E9A-AD3B-F647AE1F6726.jpeg4F2F0470-D79A-468A-9A53-BA95E991D447.jpegD2524FB3-1812-4A57-96B3-12A1BE480945.jpeg8CC882E5-8C1F-46CB-893E-98505664FF05.jpeg

Hey everyone. After drooling at the company and their products for 7 years, buying shares in 2015, and waiting for the right personal time to buy, I finally took delivery of my Stealth Performance Model Y yesterday in Burbank, CA. VIN 377XX built on Aug 14, (first day of amber taillights).

I submitted several issues to service, most of which no average buyer would have noticed or cared about (according to my friend who saw it today). A couple alignment issues, rear seat problem, tiny paint issues, and one multi-problematic front passenger door which will need replacing (only cosmetic issues). There was still nothing about the car or experience that was going to make me reject delivery. It is incredible. And the folks at the Burbank Service/Delivery center were extremely nice and very accommodating. They let us move the car into shade and let us look it over for ~2 hours, half of that time was spent dazed and confused that it was all really happening which is why it took so long.

Heads up for anyone trading in though. We were told that because trade-in is a different process, I wasn't able to access the car in the Tesla app until about 45min after driving off the lot (when it was marked as 'delivered'.) I was told that this is unfortunately normal for trade-in deliveries.

Doing PPF tomorrow and I cannot wait to tint the windows. For any other first time buyers...the acceleration is unbelievable and the driving experience is slap-in-the-face revolutionary. I never test-drove because I was afraid I would purchase immediately so I waited and it was an incredible experience driving it off the lot.

F0377XX_01.jpg
F0377XX_02.jpg
F0377XX_03.jpg
F0377XX_04.jpg
F0377XX_05.jpg
F0377XX_13.jpg
F0377XX_18.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone. After drooling at the company and their products for 7 years, buying shares in 2015, and waiting for the right personal time to buy, I finally took delivery of my Stealth Performance Model Y yesterday in Burbank, CA. VIN 377XX built on Aug 14, (first day of amber taillights).

I submitted several issues to service, most of which no average buyer would have noticed or cared about (according to my friend who saw it today). A couple alignment issues, rear seat problem, tiny paint issues, and one multi-problematic front passenger door which will need replacing (only cosmetic issues). There was still nothing about the car or experience that was going to make me reject delivery. It is incredible. And the folks at the Burbank Service/Delivery center were extremely nice and very accommodating. They let us move the car into shade and let us look it over for ~2 hours, half of that time was spent dazed and confused that it was all really happening which is why it took so long.

Heads up for anyone trading in though. We were told that because trade-in is a different process, I wasn't able to access the car in the Tesla app until about 45min after driving off the lot (when it was marked as 'delivered'.) I was told that this is unfortunately normal for trade-in deliveries.

Doing PPF tomorrow and I cannot wait to tint the windows. For any other first time buyers...the acceleration is unbelievable and the driving experience is slap-in-the-face revolutionary. I never test-drove because I was afraid I would purchase immediately so I waited and it was an incredible experience driving it off the lot.

View attachment 582662 View attachment 582663 View attachment 582664 View attachment 582665 View attachment 582666 View attachment 582667 View attachment 582668
Love the Storm Trooper spec! Enjoy yours! I’m looking forward to my first drive to work today.

• Love
Reactions: bayol
Picked up my DBM Stealth Y with 20” inductions yesterday. Avatar, The Last Airbender fans might appreciate it’s name: The Blue Spirit.

I ordered on 6/12. Followed a long time of being largely ignored by Tesla and having all my trade-in and financing expire. Then suddenly two weeks ago I had a VIN assigned and was asked to schedule a pickup, which I did for 9/4.

Then this Saturday I got a call that they were getting the car in at the SC that day and asked if I’d pick it up that day or the next. What followed was frantic phone calls to my insurance to adjust the binder date and on their end to re-approve my trade it.

Morgan at Decatur, GA SC was a super hero in getting all of that squared away.

I brought the checklist with my yesterday and look it over stem to stern. It really seems to be in great shape. There is one issues of a tiny paint bubble at the top of the lift gate that they are going to fix and they even pointed it out to me. Seems pretty clear they spent a fair amount of time inspecting it as well. The Blue Spirit has a 37XXX VIN and was born on 8/20.

So, I haven’t owned it for even 24 hours yet, but I can tell you I love it! I think it’s going to be a great car for me and my family.

Last edited:

View attachment 582662 View attachment 582663 View attachment 582664 View attachment 582665 View attachment 582666 View attachment 582667 View attachment 582668
It’s gorgeous!!

• Love
Reactions: bayol
Wow! This thing is fast! We had a great delivery. We have a great SC here in Atlanta/Decatur. Not going to worry anyone, yes there was a few issues but if you have had a Tesla before then you know they will fix it. But if you must know, door trim, tiny tiny nicks in the paint, some strap rubbing on the bottom rear diffuser (no big deal), and a paint glob on the rear hatch that will be handled. Doors fine, hood fine, rear hatch fine, seats fine, air conditioning cold as balls. We are in good shape folks this is 376XX so you guys in the 40K range should be fine. This car is 15 days old so we got in at a good time. Oh and the taillights are cool the whole right portion lights up. The part that used to be the brake lights are now amber turn signals. Charges at 37 miles per hour at home with my NIMA 40amp. Updated itself to 32.3 once home. Any questions please shoot I was looking for info this time last weekend so I’m willing to share. Let’s go “Stealth-Y’s” more on YouTube later. View attachment 582606View attachment 582607View attachment 582608View attachment 582609View attachment 582610View attachment 582611View attachment 582613
Looks amazing—excited about the amber tail lights. What about the casting—any more update on that from your car? Did yours come with it?

Picked up my DBM Stealth Y with 20” inductions yesterday. Avatar, The Last Airbender fans might appreciate it’s name: The Blue Spirit.

I ordered on 6/12. Followed a long time of being largely ignored by Tesla and having all my trade-in and financing expire. Then suddenly two weeks ago I had a VIN assigned and was asked to schedule a pickup, which I did for 9/4.

Then this Saturday I got a call that they were getting the car in at the SC that day and asked if I’d pick it up that day or the next. What followed was frantic phone calls to my insurance to adjust the binder date and on their end to re-approve my trade it.

Morgan at Decatur, GA SC was a super hero in getting all of that squared away.

I brought the checklist with my yesterday and look it over stem to stern. It really seems to be in great shape. There is one issues of a tiny paint bubble at the top of the lift gate that they are going to fix and they even pointed it out to me. Seems pretty clear they spent a fair amount of time inspecting it as well. The Blue Spirit has a 37XXX VIN and was born on 8/20.

So, I haven’t owned it for even 24 hours yet, but I can tell you I love it! I think it’s going to be a great car for me and my family.
I was there yesterday and have the same deck lid paint spot. No worries they will fix it!