TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Still on 2.52.120

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by Alanvw, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Alanvw

Alanvw Member

Anyone else still waiting for the update after 2.52.120? (This is the shadow mode minor update)
    Been weeks now...car is connected to wifi every night

MX 75D - 5 Seater

2. Nev&Co

Nev&Co X60D MC Red. Delivered 12/30/2016

I didn't get the update as well after waiting for a week and I called tesla to see what happens. Ends up they failed to push the update to my X the first time and then I got the update the same day after the call. Try calling them to check on your X.

3. dark

dark Member

It doesn't matter, the AP2 doesn't even work. I am getting driver assist not available Everytime I get into the car. When it actually works, you have to be in traffic's less than 45mph. How useless.

4. Alanvw

Alanvw Member

So I finally got the 17.5.28 update and have been trying out new goodies. I get the same driver assistantance not available message at first start but then it goes away. The larger problem is false positives when using TACC which cause very hard braking at highway speeds on the interstate; evidently the system has challenges with certain overhead road signs and bridges. Hoping we get another update soon to fix it.

5. CurrieG

CurrieG Member

Yes!!! I just posted a thread about the overhead signs on the highway... most disconcerting and a Safety Issue if someone is close behind! Sent question to Tesla but no meaningful response yet. Was wondering if I was the only one with this issue. Hope Tesla fixes it Quickly!

6. Alanvw

Alanvw Member

Same boat; waiting on a response from the service center. I have been using the "bug report" feature every time it happens so hopefully that will get their attention too. I'm sure they knew about it already so just a matter of time before a new update to fix it can be pushed out.

7. CurrieG

CurrieG Member

How / where do I access the "bug report"? Thanks!

8. Alanvw

Alanvw Member

Just push the "talk" button on the steering wheel and then say "bug report"; you should then see a message that your feedback was acknowledged.

9. CurrieG

CurrieG Member

Thanks! Will do...