Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still waiting for referral code SC miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have one referral that shows delivered under "my referrals" but no miles in the loot box.

Removed CC on file and supercharged but then got angry screen and email saying I needed to pay balance so I did

I've emailed a couple times but only received automated reply....

I have one referral that shows delivered under "my referrals" but no miles in the loot box.

Removed CC on file and supercharged but then got angry screen and email saying I needed to pay balance so I did

I've emailed a couple times but only received automated reply....

Did you try SC couple times w/o CC?

BDDE0F61-EE74-40C6-AF35-4BD1990B2A02.jpeg

Similar issue here. Referrer got the credit instantly, I’m still waiting. Only been 3 weeks so far, but sounds like I’ve got a while to wait. Additional complication is that my loot box is missing from the app. Support can’t figure that one out. Anyone else?

So I used a friend's referral since in VA I couldn't double dip. The miles showed up immediately, but it was incorrectly deducting the amount of miles used. That issue got fixed, but starting July 3, last week, the miles disappeared completely from my lootbox. Now I have charges on my credit card for supercharge use since that day. Emailed support, haven't heard anything back.

Sigh, these issues are very frustrating. Why is it so difficult for Tesla to get this right?