Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stop Light and Stop Sign Software

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What version of software installed the Stop Light and Stop Sign in the Model 3. I have 2020.40.1 and do not have any sign of the Stops.

I have a Model S in my home up north and it does show the stops. I must admit that they are so tiny that it is difficult to see.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Steve Smith

Unfortunately I have HW 2.5 so I won't see the signs.

Thanks for responding.
How do you know you have HW2.5? Since I bought FSD, I've been trying to find out how to determine (other than lack of functionality) where it says I have HW 2.5. I've heard on this forum that deliveries pre April 2019 were HW2.5. (I'm later March 2019). while it is obvious that I don't have HW3.0 i'd like to be able to know exactly what hardware I do have.

How do you know you have HW2.5? Since I bought FSD, I've been trying to find out how to determine (other than lack of functionality) where it says I have HW 2.5. I've heard on this forum that deliveries pre April 2019 were HW2.5. (I'm later March 2019). while it is obvious that I don't have HW3.0 i'd like to be able to know exactly what hardware I do have.
Honestly, the easiest way to know is the visualizations. If you have them, you have HW3; if you don't, you have HW2.5 (or earlier).

There are tutorials on taking your car apart a little, but this is MUCH easier.

If you are on 2020.4.x you can see in the Menu under Software. There is a Command to show the configuration of the car. Not sure what it's called but will check in a little while. It will list 2.5 or FSD.

It is a link called "Additional Information" in the Software section of the menu.
IMG_3265.jpeg

Reactions: Petrlol