Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Strange notification started by itself MYP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I now get a notification (Samsung "Carnival") every time I get in the car. This started a month or so ago. The other app notifications for the MYP (Samsung "crystal") work normally. What I can not figure out is why this newly occurring notification started. How do I stop it?

new phone?
new ringtone?
got a picture for us?
Same phone for 3 years. No changes on phone. The phone is a standard Samsung S9+. Everything was fine since I bought the MYP in Feb 2021,.. then the surprise! It plays the ringtone "Carnival" once each time I get into the car. BTW, that is the ringtone I use for receiving a message. For a while it fooled me into thinking someone was sending a message to me everytime I got into the car.

Same phone for 3 years. No changes on phone. The phone is a standard Samsung S9+. Everything was fine since I bought the MYP in Feb 2021,.. then the surprise! It plays the ringtone "Carnival" once each time I get into the car. BTW, that is the ringtone I use for receiving a message. For a while it fooled me into thinking someone was sending a message to me everytime I got into the car.
I'm thinking its a tone to say bluetooth is connected