Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Octopus no charging plan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I’m my IO I get an iPhone notification that a charging plan is available with the times but when I go to the app there’s nothing there.

I’m pretty sure the app is controlling the charge as I stop it in the Tesla app and after a few minutes it’s started charging .

Any idea why suddenly the app doesn’t show the plan with times?

Hi,

I’m my IO I get an iPhone notification that a charging plan is available with the times but when I go to the app there’s nothing there.

I’m pretty sure the app is controlling the charge as I stop it in the Tesla app and after a few minutes it’s started charging .

Any idea why suddenly the app doesn’t show the plan with times?
Same for me. Probably just a glitch. It's been fine up to today.

I suspect there has been a change in the Android charge timing settings screen, previously it changed the settings screen with the charging schedule screen but last night it was showing the charge level and time settings screen with the schedule in very small text above it. If you were not aware you would automatically presume no charging schedule had been applied with a quick look at the devices screen. I unplugged and re-plugged mine twice before I realised. This is why you thought it was charging even though you thought no schedule had been applied.