Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Strange Observation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All,
I have observed that the material covering the driver side visor is sude and on the passenger side is fabric. Also the cabin interior is fabric. I wanted to know from other Tesla owners who have Model S with leather seat (interiors) what is the material covering the cabin interiors...is it sued or fabric. My guess is that it should be sude with leather seats options and should be fabric in case of fabric seats. Please take some time and confirm my guess...

Attachments

• IMG_2416.jpg
    IMG_2416.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,157
  • IMG_2415.jpg
    IMG_2415.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,932
You kinda have to wonder how this sneaks through. When I picked mine up over the weekend, I noticed the mirrors were missing when I flipped the doors up. I guess someone just forgot to snap the glass piece into the assembly. Now I have to check and see if they're both of the same material...

Instead of these things getting "missed", maybe they're just having issues with having enough inventory of the different parts, and they would rather get the cars out functionally complete and let you notice the issue later and get it fixed when they have more stock.