Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Streaming issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody else having issues with the streaming from Slacker? In the last 4 months or so the same songs keep skipping part way through. One in particular always has the same problem every time that is very obvious and I'm hoping I can get some feedback on this.

The song is Money by Pink Floyd. When it starts playing it says there's 6:30 or so song length but I can tell it's "starting" at the end of the song. It plays for like 10 seconds and goes to the next song. I know that since getting this car last year it has played this song many times without problems, but at the moment is incapable.

I'd like to know if anybody else is having this problem so I can look at it as a "Slacker" problem or a problem with just my car.

Well, it seems to have resolved itself (for today at least). Had songs cutting off and skipping for at least 5 months. Car updated 2 or 3 times over the 5 months and again on Wednesday evening, but it was still skipping on Thursday. Don't know why, but hoping it's over.

Anybody else having issues with the streaming from Slacker? In the last 4 months or so the same songs keep skipping part way through. One in particular always has the same problem every time that is very obvious and I'm hoping I can get some feedback on this.

The song is Money by Pink Floyd. When it starts playing it says there's 6:30 or so song length but I can tell it's "starting" at the end of the song. It plays for like 10 seconds and goes to the next song. I know that since getting this car last year it has played this song many times without problems, but at the moment is incapable.

I'd like to know if anybody else is having this problem so I can look at it as a "Slacker" problem or a problem with just my car.