Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Submit Another Order?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Fry_Esq.

2020 Model Y / PUP / Blue / White / FSD
So one of the YouTube guys ordered another Y while he was waiting as an experiment. The new order came pretty quickly. It cost him $100.00 but it worked. Anyone think about trying this? I am considering it but wondering if it’s already been tried here. Preferably a white interior.

This worked for me. Originally placed a Pearl White PUP black interior on May 18th. Placed another order for a MSM PUP black interior on May 26th. I was assigned a VIN on May 27th. I don't understand why this worked, but I'm excited to be getting my first Tesla!

• Informative
Reactions: ra88it
My first order was on 01/29 for LR White/White 19 no FSD w/tow (added on 04/09). Got an email couple weeks. No VIN or other correspondence. I placed another order on 05/26 for the exact same specs minus tow and got a text on 05/27 saying I will receive text to schedule my delivery when a vehicle becomes available. This probably means nothing, but I got a text the second time around. LOL!

Update: My backup order got MVPA today. No progress on original order. If I don’t see progress on my original order by the end of next week, I will go with my backup order.

@Fry_Esq. credit goes to you.

For the record, couple days ago I changed my backup order from white interior to black interior and 20 inch wheels.

Last edited:
Update: My backup order got MVPA today. No progress on original order. If I don’t see progress on my original order by the end of next week, I will go with my backup order.

@Fry_Esq. credit goes to you.

For the record, couple days ago I changed my backup order from white interior to black interior and 20 inch wheels.

Are you doing cash for the car ? I am wondering if folks will need to apply for a second loan.