Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Subscription model ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So do we think we will be getting a subscription model in the uk like the yanks or will it always be £3400 or £6800

I love upgrades and I can see me one night after a few diplomatico rums hitting that buy button but hopefully not

and I’m also surprised this hasn’t been hacked and sold by other sellers so I’m hoping it comes in under £100 including the boost and premium connectivity am I living in hope ?

So do we think we will be getting a subscription model in the uk like the yanks or will it always be £3400 or £6800

I love upgrades and I can see me one night after a few diplomatico rums hitting that buy button but hopefully not

and I’m also surprised this hasn’t been hacked and sold by other sellers so I’m hoping it comes in under £100 including the boost and premium connectivity am I living in hope ?

If the FSD worked here then I suspect they would introduce the FSD subscription, realistically I don't see anything coming here for at least 2 years.

There are cars that have been hacked and things turned on and probably FSD too but I would expect it means turning the Internet and updates off on the car

I would like to buy Acceleration Boost on a pay-per-use basis. I'll buy 10 credits, each good for one 0-60, and I'll need a big red button on the screen called 'nitro'.
That is actually a pretty genius idea, wonder how many times people would use it per year knowing there was a charge